Reviews for Certain Revelations
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
So good!
jmolly chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
You're the only writer I've found on here who points out the dichotomy between SM saying God created the killer whale (therefore the predator belongs to Him) and Edward feeling he is damned. I'm so glad you had Bella point it out to him.

A very enjoyable story, with a clever insight. Thank you.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I know that I've read this fic before, but I was just over on , reading her recs. She lists you as her favorite author (and goes into detail concerning why), so I clicked on the link and rediscovered your work. So, here I am, having read this wonderful story again.

I love your theory on why Edward has a soul and also why most (if not all) of the wolf pack will imprint. It all made perfect sense and was so eloquently written. I also really enjoyed Edward's conversation with Charlie and Bella's with Renee. Very well done.
apgirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That was a wonderful story!

OH! So well written and it flows very well.

These are the moments and conversations that I missed in the book.

I liked the fact that they talked about Jacob and Bella’s feeling about the whole situation, how well she explained it to Edward. The dialog is perfect and it is so in character.

You are an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Apgirl
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I loved it ! Its so good. Everything in it flowed prefectly. I wish there was even more to read.
former.trackstar chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
loves it!
Vinegar and Roses chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is nice, though the telling-Charlie-and-Renee part wasn't like they said in BD. Not that I mind, its your fanfic, afterall. I hardly read one-shots but I just felt like reading them today. JYJYs!
MoriaAngel chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow, I love it!

But how can this be a one shot? I really like this Bella, and the fact that she's happy about the wedding, makes me happy ;-)

I just want to know everything that happens up to the wedding.

I'd love to read more like this!
Emlee412 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really enjoyed this...thanks!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very good!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Fabulous.
Esme's Favrite chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
...My first reaction was being disappointed there wasn't MORE to read here. :-) You are, in my opinion, a genious.. there, I said it again... You so have this whole Twilight vibe and I really love what you've done with Bella. I agree she has grown up a bit with your writing and the maturity becomes her. I was a bit put off with the original when Edward wanted to give her presents and she was so ungracious so your writing sits with me better! Thanks so much and please keep them coming! I'm a devoted fan and will read anything you write! I can't see anything negative about your writing so the review is totally positive!
missingcolton chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I just finished reading Certain Revelations. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed it a lot. It was very good,especially Edwards's talk with Charlie. And the part about Edward's soul was right on the money. I'll read your other two stories soon. Keep on writing!

Sincerely,

Cheryl
christti chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Ow! *o*

I love the last part... Is so beautiful... Like the "men talk". We have to love Edward...

A beautiful one-shot. Really.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
aww so sweet

you should really continue this, its great
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »