Reviews for Certain Revelations
WhyIsBellaTheOne chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
That was awesome. Not only did you make Bella not an annoying, whiny brat... you made her grow up a bit. Thank you! It was a good mix of humor, fluff, family... Loved Edward's speech!
IrunwithCullens chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I really liked this oneshot. Someone needs to track Edward down and explain this to him. And maybe explain some things to the pack as well.
ritz27 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
that was very informative...did you think of all this?...i mean especially the part with the pack?..that was great!..i had a great time reading about your revelations!
ellis1516 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
really enjoyed this story

would have fit in very well with BD
krizue chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
i'm stunned!

waht a good fic!

i love the way she "recovers" his soul, and how charlie accepted him,,...

it's wonderful
riotgirl2005 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
me again! i read all ur stories. they're all so awesome! but wow this is a short one! i was hoping for more! haha! but in any case. i cant wait for you to write more. and i really love when you write in edward's pov. keep on writin! ]
Megan chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
The best thing I have read in a long time, including Twilight. Please keep in mind that no one - no one - loves the Twilight books more than I do. But seriously, that was amazing. You're very talented. Your talents exceed Stephenie Meyers'.
hopeful wager chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Was it evil that I became overjoyed to find a typo in this? Bwahahaha.

This was cute and totally in character, and ironic given how BD turned out to be. Thanks for the little big of g-rated goodness.
b rated romance chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i love this. so much. more than i can even try to express.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i loved this. so much.
KrystyWroth chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I really liked it. I especially liked the little speech that Edward gave to Charlie. But the whole thing was nice and fluffy and flowed wonderfully.
Twilightlovergirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I loved it
ickaren chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Your story is so touching. I love how you think and I feel that you really added insight to E&B's story. I am not even religious, but I loved the discussion about souls at the end. And how B told # that she was happy about the wedding, sure of her choice, and gave him some understanding about Jacob and imprinting.

They are so beautiful together, it just makes me sigh.
berley chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Instead of reading Twilight, I think I am just going to read your stories. :)
pensprevail chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
wow! amazingly written! You leave the reader thrilled yet oddly fulfilled and desiring continuation... immensely well-written, I'd say this could have been quoted from the books..very, very good! GREAT JOB..I'm going to check out your other stories. keep up the great work.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »