Reviews for Certain Revelations
Ginny Madden chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
W O W!

Now you are dazzling me tehe.

I love your stories!

please write more
jane chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I just wanted to say that I really love your writing and have enjoyed reading all of your stories. I think this one is my favorite though!

keep writing!]
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
i enjoyed reading this so much! i love it! best telling charlie/renee abou the wedding fanfic EVER! ;)
locqua chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Wow - very well written, and I loved all of the different angles of their relationship, yet you kept it all true to the original canon! :) You write Bella very well - this could have totally been part of the original books. The only thing I would have loved to seen (though I guess it may not have been as dramatic or interesting as telling Charlie/Renee) was Bella & Edward telling the Cullen's that they were formally engaged (granted, I'm sure Alice took care of that!).

Again, I really REALLY liked it - do more pieces like this!
vixen519 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This was beautifully done - I adore how you covered all of those dimensions of them along with their issues
Midnight Draven chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That was very good. *shock horror* I actually pefered many parts of that to SM's version. I thimnk it conveyed the emotionsthat they were feeling better.
Hannah-clocks chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That was amazing, I think I might even like it a bit better then SM's version. maybe. Thanks for the great story!
worldtraveler chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Okay, twilightzoner, I give. You are truly awesome! This whole piece was dead on in the feeling of Edward and Bella to me, and some wonderful, beautiful, true moments that really would fit in quite while into the rest of Stephenie Myers writing. I am bowing and taking my hat off to you as I speak!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Beautiful. Your writing is lovely!
kndapsi chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That was fantastic. Your theories are very thoughtfull and brillant.
halfadash chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
really wondeful. i love the way you rationalized the way bella cried over jacob-i always hated the idea that she had fallen in love with him, too. i also like that bella finally called edward out on the idea of him not having a soul...i would have loved to see both these conversations in breaking dawn, because to my recollection, at least, they never really happened.

keep writing!
ol2bob chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
“And I’m so happy!” Did I actually hear Edward snort? - lol.. what I would give to see that... but I almost snorted at that too...

I love how she told him everything she felt.. and how she realized that he has feelings and she is capable of hurting him. That is so overlooked.
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow! I just came across this story but it is absolutely amazing and so well-written. You get Bella and Edward so well. Keep writing those great stories!
beautyXXbrilliancy chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
that was wonderful, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
Madeleine chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I really liked this - it was in character and so sweet, well done.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »