Reviews for The Road Not Taken: An Epilogue
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Great Story - Hope to see some new stuff one of these days, been awile. I had to come back to these older ones since there hasnt been anything good out in awhile. Love these Highlander stories with the discipline.
jnd25 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I really like this story! You are a great writer!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I have never been disappointed by your stories. I have read this one before but was suprised I had not reviewed. So here iyt is. Loved it, as usual.
lnlune chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That should have been on the show. :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
wow it was a good one thanks hope you write more you are a good writer
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
When I watched the episode, I was a little surprised that Mac let Richie get away with that without saying anything to him. I like this resolution to the story. Very in-character, too. Thanks; it completed the episode for me! (
xXLaurent.Akatsuki.RockzXx chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
this story remind me about, almost every adult think kids or teenager such as myself could really stay put but it really the oppist though
Rafeslilsister chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
“I know I’m not,” Duncan told him, “but you are in my care and I take that responsibility very seriously. You might be an adult according to the law, but in actions and maturity you’re still very much a kid. Now, you have until I count to three to come here or I will bust your bare butt. One…”

i would have cried then. it would have made me feel really guilty. but thats just me. Great stories. i love them :D but not in a sick way. keep writing them :))
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
liked the story!
Rislanderinks chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This was a good "what should have happened next." I think Mac might've wanted to do just this-probably more than a few times! ;)

-laura
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I always thought Richie should have got in more trouble from Mac in that one, you did a great job with the story. loved it