Reviews for You Can Never Be Too Careful
DaenerysTargary3n chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Nice chapter! Love the Wilson hiding food thing - utter brilliancy! :) :)
Warkitty chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
: )
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I sure am thirsty. Metaphorical Coffee with House would REALLY hit the spot. ((swoon))

I really enjoyed this story!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
Great story that has romance while still staying true to the characters. Nice work!
Adlytam chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
This is an amazing story. So incharacter - both Cameron and House, I just hear them saying all this in the show. I really admire your work and can't wait to read something new from you. Thank you writing!
Adlytam chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
"Maybe you're sworn off men? Oh please say you've sworn off men, Thirteen's bisexual you know."

"Thirteen has a name you know," she said, "and no, I haven't sworn off men."

"Neither have I," he said, making her choke on her coffee".

LOL - this story is so good that I can't get enough of it!
Adlytam chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
"I'm sorry," he said, "but Cameron is her own woman, if she wants to leave you, she will, she wants to have me, she will." Chase's fist connected with his face again and he smiled until everything went black.

This is exactly what I've been waiting for like always on this show. Fat chance! Anyway, great chapter!
Adlytam chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
"But you care about Cameron."

"Apparently."

I just love this part! So House :-)
sa chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
great fic

update?
little miss michelle chapter 12 . 6/12/2009
this is honestly one of the best stories I have read ever! I love it! sequel by any chance? :)
KittyX1981 chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
amazing!
Quite Silent chapter 12 . 1/29/2009
Amazing story! Definaterly one of my favorites; you captured them both extremely well, and your writing is very wqell done. Great job!

Best Wishes,

Qs
TrapperII chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
After all the great dialogue you've written for House and Cameron in this story, I found it very appropriate that the words kept flowing even during sex :) I love what was implied by House's deathbed comment. Incredibly good story! One of the best House/Cameron fics out there.
TrapperII chapter 11 . 1/22/2009
Loved this chapter. (I know, I know, which chapter have I not loved?) My favorite line: "I really fucking do." It struck the right note. The whole thing with her getting the TV for him and him admitting his fear was wonderful. And you ended, most appropriately, with coffee as a metaphor for sex.
TrapperII chapter 10 . 1/22/2009
Loved the coffee/sex conversation, especially this: "Because I want to have coffee, and I am using that as a metaphor for sex."