Reviews for Independent Bella
kyrs chapter 1 . 3/29
This is good
Edwards Bae
foxylady1on1 chapter 21 . 4/8/2011
ooooh PLEASE Edward is a two faced twat, so tanya kissing him and him not telling Bella is fine but Bella being kissed by Jacob and not tell him is not i don't think so and now he is all over Tanya giving her false hope again he is a dick. please update x
Nicole.Marie.Love chapter 21 . 1/2/2011
i love the story

i cnt wait for the new chappter

i hope Tanya doesnt do anything with edward then id hate them both. haha

-nicole
Cherry Blossom Geisha chapter 21 . 12/5/2010
Nice! Now Edward is trying to flip the script! PLease Update soon!
Kladdan chapter 21 . 11/15/2010
i loooooooove this story!

please update soon!
Taye Tay chapter 21 . 10/21/2010
that was pretty good but if it was me tayna would have gottin a beat down
muzaklover chapter 21 . 9/9/2010
Pot meet Kettle? I think he is just way to cozy with Tanya and telling Bella she is just a friend is bull. He needs to take a look in the mirror himself. Great job. Update soon. :)
Laura Goode Cullen chapter 21 . 9/9/2010
Great chapter! I was so excited when I saw that you had updated! I like that you aren't making Edward and Bella's relationship perfect, and that he didn't automatically forgive her. I can't wait until I get the email that you updated again!

xoxoxo

Laura Goode Cullen
m3ggi3 chapter 21 . 9/9/2010
One word:

NO! IDIOT! why didn't she tell him? I thought she did but she DIDN'T and Gosh why is he avoiding her I mean I know he is fustrated but it's not like Bella went up and flirted or kissed Jacob aka Muttface but he goes and hangs with TANYA who he KNOWS Bella doesn't like and IT'S AT HER HOUSE. THE HOUSE BELONGS to HER not HIM!

Whew glad to get that off my chest!

UPDATE SOON!

Meg/ Cookiez
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 21 . 9/8/2010
Thank you.:)
natashar chapter 21 . 9/8/2010
cant wait for more
GreenEyedMelanie chapter 20 . 11/22/2009
OMG! THIS IS SOO GOOD! PLEASE WRITE FAST!
mistriss of darkness chapter 20 . 11/14/2009
I REALLY LOVE UR STORY! PLZ CONTINUE SOON! I WANT TO SEE EDWARD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF JAKE AND BELLA DO THE SAME TO LAUREN! THAT WOULD BE VERY FUNNY!
Lecia chapter 20 . 11/2/2009
"what the hell?" what? this is going to be interesting.