Reviews for Strictly Business
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Interesting-but a disturbing pairing.
Briz chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Yo! Really loved this one, it's a new couple! But i don't think it's pedofilish. I mean, it's a relationship between a woman (if u make her older, like 20 years or more) and an older man, smt very comum nowadays. Try to, and even if u still think it's pedofilish, so write smt based on Lolita. These themes are always very interesting.

And another request for Pain and Tobi/Madara (in my language there's only Madara). And a sugestino: Hidan would be interesting because of all that thing about the death of Asuma, the fight with Shika and other things. It's a very rich theme to explore.

Kisses, waiting for anothes ino One-shot.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
This is very nice. I've always fancied this pairing, and don't worry about making it like a pedophile case because love knows no age! Hurry and write more InoEveryone! IbikiIno too please!
Aira Slytherin chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Don't you worry - it wasn't bad at all, I really liked it (even though you might think me biased since it was my request, but who cares - it was good ;-)

And to everyone else who reads this - please don't kill, maim or hate me, or issue any death-threats - I've seen crackier than that!(and no one dissed those)