Reviews for No One Mourns the Wicked: Vera Claythorne
Seedfall chapter 17 . 1/30
Wow. This is the best fanfiction I ever read, worthy of being included with the works of Agatha Christy herself. I started crying when I read the part were Hugo showed up at Vera's grave. I found it interesting how Vera referred to Blore by his last name, but Lombard as Phillip. Beautifully and wonderfully written.
tulip meadow chapter 17 . 6/3/2011
Wonderful story! You fully showed Vera's psychology in it!

Loved the appearance of Jackie and Linnet in one of the chapters! And when Vera encountered Jennifer, I thought how amazing the coincidences can be in our life...
mysterious victoria chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
I liked this girl Jackie, she sounds pretty nice, I hope Vera gets to see her again. I laugh at the chicken pox stricken, harlot Linnet. Loved Evelyn's comment about her. And I don't think my parents would've approved of me swimming in a pond, in my backyard, at night. Nope, not in my neighbor at the very least.

mysterious victoria chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
I didn't like that Fleta cousin the moment she said "Your voice sounds funny." even though I thought that was typical and quite cute. All of those tricks and nasty things she did to Vera! Gosh, when Vera cursed, my mouth legit dropped! I do hope though that Evelyn is alright.

mysterious victoria chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
The Spanish flu! That sounds (probably is) very scary - I thought you were going to kill Vera's parents right there. I was a tad bit nervous when you got Vera sick, but then I realized she wouldn't've been in ATTWN if you did kill her.

mysterious victoria chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Oh my gosh - that was very sad. That was just - whoa, where did that come from? Although, I'm quite sad.

mysterious victoria chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I loved this chapter! It screamed at me, "This is what happened to my sister, in the middle of September!" (except she was born in a hospital), which I had to laugh at. And the fact the Evelyn was going to two-years-old in a month reminded me of me because I'd probably say that (and I was two when my sister was born). So, this brought back some stories and memories.

Onto chapter 2!

lavender44 chapter 17 . 11/30/2008
I've always loved Vera. She's my favorite, and I love how you made her seem so... real! Like I can actually see how the Vera in ATTWN having a beginning like that... amazing. :)
Christie Fan chapter 17 . 7/25/2008
I really liked how Vera concluded her own story. Yes, this last chapter was, undoubtedly, the most powerful one you wrote. I enjoyed the story a lot. Great work!

Sincerely,

Christie Fan
Satir3 chapter 17 . 7/24/2008
That was the perfect ending! I loved how it was a 'beyond-the-grave' speech, which I thought was pretty cool. I felt sad when she explained each person and how it hit them individually. Then when they all went to the gravesite and bowed their heads in silence. Beautiful. I love this story so freaking much! :D I won't read it tonight, but tomorrow, I'm going to look at Lombards story!

Thanks for this amazing tale! Hopefully the next one will be just as great! :D
Christie Fan chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
What can I say? This was a worthy conclusion (unless there's another chapter) to your great story. The loose ends get tied by the end, and there are no questions left unanswered. Good job!

Sincerely,

Christie Fan
Satir3 chapter 16 . 7/22/2008
u know, after reading this, the next time I read 'Ten Little Indians', I'm never gonna think of Vera in the same way :D. I love how you've made her so 'likable' even though she's not a very likable person. I love how innocent she was even though she wasn't. I'm really feeling for her now lol. I'm probably gonna read it again instead of reading my harry potter book.

this is one of my favorite books on FanFic and I can't wait to see the others. Hopefully, they are as good as Vera's was. Are you planning on doing a story for all the characters? I can't wait to see what u spit out next!
Christie Fan chapter 14 . 7/21/2008
Not a bad chapter, but I personally prefer the one before. At any rate, I like where the story is going. Good work!
Satir3 chapter 14 . 7/20/2008
OMG PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I love this fic and I honestly can't wait to see what happens next to Vera, even though I'm sure I already know! :D
Satir3 chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
omg I usually never feel bad for Vera, but that chapter was very sad. She let Cyril drown and die, even though I knew she had done this before, but still, she was so horribly selfish and then thought about her actions and the guilt finally caught up to her. :D This is very good so far! I can't wait to see what happens next and I can't wait to see the ending!