Reviews for Are We There Yet?
sagey chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
too cute and annoying rodney seems like a great pasttime...and daddyjohn is great

hugs
Jeyla4everCielito chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I can't believe I never left you a comment on this...I LOVE IT! And yes, the Dad is a must!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Cute :o)

It looks so real... :o)

And - it is understandable he called him dad. No matter what will happen on the show John still could be father to the little boy, huh? :o)

I know, silly naive hopes, but girl can dream :o)

Thanks for posting this :o)

Isobel
shiratdeborah chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
hihihihm,hmh ; ))

ah, just sweet, funny and right what I need when I m waiting just like now for my puter to , well, compute ; ))

loved the Dad comment - right what id hope to get from you ; ))
WingedPegasus chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
LOVE it! So funny, and so adorably cute! :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hilarious. And dead on for John and Rodney!
SniperKitten chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Great little fic, it put a smile on my face.

Loved the Dad comment.
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
we are going to need more chapters than that, honey; bugging rodney is one of my hobbies (even if it's only done mentaly) XD

ps

I AM OK!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Oh no - you don't EVER have to apologize for ANY comment that means John and Teyla are together! LOL! This was great!
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I loved this story - I really like the way that you have the John and Tagan relationship! Plus the Dad comment was just really sweet.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
So cute. I want to see a child in Atlantis! I know there has been mixed feelings, but I think it will actually give Teyla's character the layers she needs and add deeper ripples in the family ties. Just my thoughts.

Great job!
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Heehee :D Definately made me laugh :D

So cute - I love how you write little tagan, and John together. Both of them trying to think of new ways to annoy Rodney :D :D

Great work, super cute! :)
sakurablue13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
aw... that's just adorable...
angel starbeam chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Super cute! Tagan is super cute!
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
HA! I could practically hear the words...Too funny.