Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
Rotciv The Defied chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I saw that song! its awesome and well made. oh,and the fic is good too. it helped me understand the harder parts of the song as well. so... MAKE ANOTHER ONE!pleaz:)
Flare Dragoness Reshiram chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
How about I'm watching the Youtube video of this song with Bowser and Peach while reading this! I love this song and this is hilarious!

Nice work!
Shadow Star.EXE chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I love how he acted all big and tough, saying that I suck and my writing sucks dinkey's balls and said that I should have the honor of being in his C2, but completely forgot to put it in.

Honestly, I think the only reason the infamous Flame Rising flamed me is because I put "I eat flames for breakfast" in the summary.

Still, though, this is too hilarious.
Flitterbie chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Flame Rising:

Let's play a game, shall we?

The game is called 'What You Should Do With Your

Doodoo-infested life'. The rules are simple. Please correctly select the following option on what you should do:

A. Cut off your left testicle, thus removing your ability to ever create more idiotic babies, as your right is currently floating in a jar I like to call my 'Vat of Stupid'.

B. Hijack a national TV Station and admit on live TV that you are a total retard.

C. Apologize to Star.

D. Move to Tibet and become a sherpa with the name of 'Sidekick Namy'.

E. Learn what a 'crackfic' is.

F. All of the above.

If you chose the correct answer, F stop reading this and go do it. That is all.

Worst regards,

Flit

P.S. Star, sorry about that, just couldn't resist the urge. Personally, I liked the story. Never heard of the song, but this was good.
flamedramon6 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Flame Rising if you don't like this story, or have a problem with it. Make some actual good points before flaming it, otherwise. Just stay away from it, or stop reading her stories if you have a problem with them: Ignorance is bliss!

Either way, I thought this story was really funny, and I liked it, especially the ending.
Sonic Phantom chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Uh...okay. That was a little weird for my tastes, but it was funny nevertheless.

Nice score on your bowling though. _
Regii chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
ROFL CRACK

I was actually listening to this while reading it. XD

This is random, and I LOVE IT! Nice work, gal! Good job! (Heart)

Regii