Reviews for Legends
Bev chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Wowo! It's been a while since this has updated, but I sincerely hope you continue with this story! I've been spending my entire day reading it, and it definitely paints Beckett in a new light for me. (: Love how this story is going!
AsteriaLumina chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
I've read Ruthless numerous times, and I absolutely adore it, I can never explain enough how much I love it and how many times I reread it! Legends is...indescribable, I love the story and you HAVE GOT TO UPDATE! D: It's been two years :c and I want more! xD Please come back!

Astoria
imogen321 chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
i loved it and the story before please update A.S.A.P. !
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
Please continue this! I've been so into the story for the past few days that I had a dream about Cat and Mercer.

I love how you divulged everyone's personalities. It's really made me see the characters in a new light.

This has done a better job at keeping the 'Pirates' spirit alive than Pirates 4 did. :)
Flyingporridge chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
This story was so awesome. It had plot and good characters; please continue it.
Bloodsired chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
God knows, I LOVE this fic! Amazing, you explore the other side of the character you take it far to some level without straying the path of Ic, especially Mercer (Now im very fond of his character & Catie) also you brought Jack and Barbossa which so good. It seems we see them a lot regarding the bargain with Mercer. And... Yes, its a girl! For once Victoria was right about the gender of their child. Can't wait for your update.
Leila Data chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Since I reread Ruthless, I suppose it's only natural for me to follow up by rereading Legends! Yay!

While all of your characters and details and descriptions are amazing, I think that Mr. Mercer is one of my favorite things about your writing. You give him such powerful and realistic character, it's incredible. Because of Ruthless and Legends, I've grown quite fond of him. :)
Dani Jones chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
I LOVED this chapter. I felt his anxiety! Victoria's never going to leave him alone about the girl...this'll be great! Take your time, and make it fantastic!
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Great beginning! I envy people who can stick with the beginning details! Love the argument with the gender of the child! It's so interesting to see the different faces of Cutler Beckett. You had me blushing for a few moments there...
SensiblyScrewy chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
A girl. So TOTALLY knew it!
Giselle Mariana LeRoux chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
wonderful! absolutely amazing. You wrote Jack perfectly. He was so funny! And I'm happy to see Helena healthy and Beckett wrong! LOL. Can't wait to read more.

~Bri
Leila Data chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
Haha, I loved seeing Jack's crew! And it's great that Victoria was right about the baby being a girl, lol. I love this story! XD
flyingporridge chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Thank you for updating, I love your work.
You cant rush science chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
Great chapter cant wait for more.
Rosetta Penn chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
I am SO happy you've continued this! I noticed you updated the last chapter a bit ago but I never got around to reading it till now. I absolutely love love love that Jack's has made an appearance, and it looks like he's here to stay! For a little while anyway. You write he perfectly! It's so witty, I don't know how you come up wit this stuff. And Victoria had her baby! I knew it would be a girl! Helena is a beautiful name, it sound so lovely next to Beckett..hm, Helena Beckett. I swear that last line almost gave me shivers for some reason.