Reviews for Something to Hold Onto
oelxlae chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
The last sentence of this fic made my heart skip such a joyous, satisfied beat. Thank you for writing this beautifully nuanced fic. The characterization is spot on and the evolution from one moment to the next flows perfectly. It's such a shame this is your only CC fic. Would read so many more with pleasure.
WhisperWrite chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
oh no

this was so good and now it's all over. Really really sad - I'm on the look-out for more of your fics for sure!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I really don't know what to say. That was magnificent. Your characters were spot on. This played just like the episode all of the Lilly and Scott fans have been hoping for since they first introduced that gorgeous Valens. Great job. You are to be

commended. I hope you continue to write fan fic for Cold Case. Your story is one of the best I have ever read about one of my

favorite couples.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Hi!

Okay, I read this almost a year ago (back when I was too hesitant to leave reviews, lol) and when I was checking to see if there was an update on Divertimento, I noticed this. I never made the connection! I loved this before and I love it now!

I'm working on a Cold Case fic myself...Do you happen to still watch it? Hope you write more- you're such a talented author.
aeternus aenigma chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This story is so beautiful. Would love to see something like this on the show. Great job!
Tanya Reed chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I liked this. A lot.
OneLie chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I really, really liked it! don't know what more to say ;-)

thanks for writing and sharing

Lie
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Good one.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
this was incredibly strong and beautiful. it really easy to read and to understand too since all the emotions just about spilled from the monitor.
AleutianStorm chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Wow, what an awesome story. I think you've captured both of them perfectly. I look forward to reading more!
greyslostwho chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
oh...wow. You didn't half get those characters. nice one.

Good job.

x
oucellogal chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Wow...this was simply beautiful. Well-written, true to characters, and chock-full of wonderful insights. I love the part where Scotty's circling the block and worring if, maybe, she meant it when she said "shoot me now." And his talking about her eyes...that was amazing.

And then, when they're together...wow. Just wow. I adored your symbolism of how Lilly wanted to shrink back into the shadows, as though to physically hide her weakness from Scotty, and he was so gentle and pushed his way in, not running roughshod over her walls, but taking the opportunity while they were sort of down. And when he told her that he'd been holding onto her and he'd never felt stronger...man. That made me melt.

The end, when she let him in...again, wow. How he sees everything in her eyes, and she's letting him in for the first time...that was, again, beautiful. And when they curl up together and go to sleep; that was just the perfect ending to a wonderful, wonderful story. Thanks so much for writing this! (And it is hard to avoid romance with these two, isn't it?)
molamola chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
The site wouldn't let me review until now; please forgive my tardiness! I loved editing your stories because it means that I have another great story from you to read! I've missed a lot of CC in the past year or so, but I'm happy to make your interpretation my version of how it should be.;)

Don't ever lose your inner Sam. I love your attention to detail and the imagery. You inspire me to go searching for my Sam, but in the meantime, I'm always happy to be Toby (who was not better, just different).:) Write more!