Reviews for Moonlight
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
I like this story and I'm sorry to say that Edward's being an ass. That would have broken my heart if someone I loved told me that I repulsed them. When are you gonna continue the story?
Jaq's-Out-Punching-Werewolves chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
Another good chapter.

sorry i would have read this chapter as soon as you posted it but my dad has blocked somethings so i had to wait till he went out so i could use his computer.

keep up the writing.

i don't think that i have a bad bit from this chapter...
SeeMyEvil chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
No problem! Just update soon! The last chapter was awesome. I REALLY need to know why she's so irritating.
JennaLynne chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
I really liked this chapter! i hope you update soon!
TwilightFan2424 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Hey D!

Loved the chapter, but I doubt that all the cullens would be mad at her. I can imagine Rosalie... but everyone else? *shrug* Hope you add the next chapter soon!
SeeMyEvil chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
The Cullens are angry at Bella? What for?

Carry on! :)
JennaLynne chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
i'm intrigued by this plot line... so far, really good, can't wait for more!
TwilightFan2424 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Ah! Write more D! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep going! Hehe!

P.V.
ginahowsen chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is a really good first chapter! I can't wait to see how things happen after this, it should be pretty intersting considering I haven't a clue of what will occur next.
Jaq's-Out-Punching-Werewolves chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
It is so good keep going.

you named the story the same name as a tv show with vampires in it did u notice that or just a coinecdince?

Umm and i don't want to be mean or anything but if alice was planing the wedding i don't think that she would have put it in a meadow near the school.

Keep going though it's soo good.