Reviews for Reunion
Anna of Greece chapter 25 . 3/14/2010
damn hot...
tania19 chapter 34 . 6/7/2009
That is such an awesome power.
e1r3mom chapter 39 . 5/11/2009
I liked this story I normally don't like any story with Bella with anyone else besides Edward but you kept it to a minimum. Great story!
freakybella chapter 39 . 4/21/2009
Good story. I liked how it was written. Keep up the good work!
glo4twilight chapter 29 . 4/17/2009
OMG I hate jacob! What a loser!
glo4twilight chapter 25 . 4/17/2009
OMG! Have followed this story thus far and it's been really good!But this chapter is just awesome! you have captured their intimacy and passion so beautifully it just draws you in to the story deeper. All I can say is Wow you did a fantastic job displaying and expressing their longing love!Anyway must read on and see what else is in store!Keep up the good work!
Alice Penweather chapter 39 . 3/1/2009
Sabyn1993 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This chapter was so sad. I cried when Jacob told Bella about him imprinting. You wrote that so well and I just had to review even if I'm just on the first chapter. Who knows what will happens after that. It was one of the few stories that made me cry. You write incredibly well and I must say I'm impressed. I'm sure the rest of the story will be just as a pleasure to read. Once again, congratulations!
doigetanedwardtoo chapter 39 . 1/6/2009
Wow! I just read through your whole story. I really liked it, and will be reading any of your other works that are "complete". Ok, time for the review... I thought everything was well laid out for the most part; the timeline was excellent and the flow was nice. The only things I would say were missing were some more detailed descriptions of what each of the characters were thinking when it came to their point of view.

A few things in the chapter made me wonder if you had a "secret" copy of BD, since some of the references made were in BD, but this story came way before that...are you SM in disguise? I was a little surprised about the flowers that Edward got for Bella, there was no mention of Freesia. Nor her strawberry shampoo. HM... Maybe a bit overwritten anyways.

Thank you for the wonderful story!
Ms. Jily chapter 39 . 12/26/2008
I just read this whole story tonight and I loved it!

It was really good. I loved the Epilogue.

Great story!

CKitaguchi chapter 39 . 11/11/2008
I just found this story and I just had to say that I loved it. Great job!
Beatless-Heart chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
poor dense bella why else would he be in seattle?

great story so far ;)

tennisgurl chapter 22 . 7/24/2008
it was really good i cant wait for the next chapter
mailbox killer chapter 39 . 7/23/2008
this was a great story and i enjoyed reading it, thank you for the good work
Adidasgrl328 chapter 39 . 7/22/2008
wow! this story was insanely incredible. I've never read anything like this (positively original) and i was completely absorbed at every moment...unable to pull myself away to even eat my lunch. Great story!