Reviews for Shades Of Fine
jessi chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Very funny!
Aileil chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
Thank you so much for this story! Being left guessing as to what was up right until the end was fascinating and the story had just the right balance between hilarity and seriousness. You have my gratitude for your talent and efforts.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Poor Malcolm, that report will take some editing to make it respectable!
Desert Child chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Brilliant. True to the characters and hilarious.
Mar-one chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I like seeing Malcolm let down his guard even if it is induced. Thanks!
asearcher chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Cute story. Wonder if the worms slowed down Malcolm getting the fever. Good for Mayweather!

Thanks for the read.
Firell chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
Oh, dear sweet Malcolm, saving the day even when he's high. Tee Hee. I really enjoyed that. Thanks for writing it.
TI Lizard chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
Woohoo, yet another awesome story from a favorite author. I kept having to stifle giggles all of the way through this one.

I think the best thing, as far as the writing goes, about this one was the mixed-up sentences. They didn't seem at all contrived. The mixed-up versions were funny, and were also (usually) real words, but the original, proper, versions seemed exactly like something they would say. Quite talented there.

Besides, you can't really go wrong with throwing Malcolm and Trip down on a planet to get into some sort of trouble together.
eriphi chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
That was marvellous. Thank you for a lovely coffee break. Wonderful angst, but not too overdone, with just the right amount of humour. Poor T'Pol, but not too much sympathy - at least she has the plants on the ship.
PrincessIvye chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
This is absolutely delightful!

I love the Alice-in-Wonderland quality of Malcom making conversation with the pink gnats, T'Pol's reaction to Malcom's messed up (and high) speech and, above all, Trip's "impaired" POV.

Ben fatto!

Alelou chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
A fun story - especially if one is a bit laid up oneself!
HoVis chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
LOL! Oh that ending was perfect. Loved it, thanks a lot!

lunaz chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
Excellent story. Love how you wrote Trip and Malcolm but poor Tpol. Looking forward to your next story.
firebirdgirl chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
Oh sure cut it off when T'Pol gets sick :p. Loved this fic, can't wait to see what you come up with next! Happy writing!
thesorcerousnation chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Yay! This is a review for chapters 4-6. I enjoyed all of them a lot! loved the high-inducing worm. I was totally not expecting that, and when I read that part I broke out into histerical laughter! I also loved that T'Pol got the Trispian flu. Nice.

Can't wait to read more stuff from you!