Reviews for The Team in the Hospital Room
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love it. :)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
If the FBI hadn't had Booth "die," I could see the situation having gone exactly like this. Great job! :-)
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was much better than the finale. Much, much better. A couple universes across in betterness.

The finale should've been more about Booth recovering and have something like this in it. Unless they didn't have Zack be Gorgomon's apprentice. 0_o
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
There are still some of your stories I haven't read, so I decided to start at the beginning and go from there...

Sweet story! I had to giggle when Booth described what he imagined therapy with the squints would be like. Sweets and Angela, a matchmaking tag team? I can totally picture it! Ya know, it would make a good fanfic. ;)

Oh yeah, and my favorite quote? “Thank you, Booth, for being everywhere I need you to be.” It just made me go Aw!
Coraline chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
soo good love the end line!
MineUnfaltering chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
very very cute. I loved it!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I love it. I really wish that they had Booth in the hospital a little bit in the season finale. But, that would've screwed up the timing and we would have never gotten to see the hilarity of Brennan punching him in the face. Anyways, excellent little fic. It made me smile. (BTW: It should totally have way more reviews than it has!)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed your take on the aftermath of Wannabes in the weeds! Perfect! I can understand her logic about the singing!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aww, that was sweet!

Good work!

Leah
Bn541 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This episode was in the top 5 for me! Great chapter. I wish this was what had happened instead of the finale which left much to be desired.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
really nice conversation flow between them. I love the pitful "will you open my juice" He did the same sort of thing last time with the puddings.
ania2liz chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hi! Your story is great! I wish you continued it. I really liked it. It's much better than the way they sorted this out in the finale!

I hope you'll write another Bones fanfic soon cause I see you're a talented writer:)
xBeMinex chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
i liked it, thought it was very sweet and group therapy that was funny x
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Yes. In the end, Booth lived. They had me going but he lived. Now I feel better reading these stories. I love Booth and Bones.