Reviews for Inevitable
cncgrad02 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Perfect ending! I loved it!

Now moving on to Tumbling Etceteras... Can't wait to see what you have in store for them in that one!
cncgrad02 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I really, really liked this chapter! There's just something about the way you wrote this one that just had me hooked through the whole chapter; I loved it! The "day 1, day 2" etc approach was so unique.

I also love the chemistry between Tro
y & Gabriella and the way you wrote them. I can't wait to see what else you have planned for them!
pumpkinking5 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
This was such a sweet story. Fate wants fate gets. A truly wonderful story. Just perfect!
KaeSquared chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
awe! that was such an adorable story. I love how they didn't jump into a relationship and actually took the time to get to know eachother better. Fantastic job with this story! XD

Kae
coolkitty154 chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
AWW! that was so SWEET! Amazing story by the way, loved it! :)
FaithlessGirl chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
aww i really like this story soo cute... but i wish it would have been longer ;)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Oh I love this! It's such a sweet little story - a little angsty, but plenty of fluff and fun! Nice work :)
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved this. (:

Angelica
Pandora147 chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Slightly belated review but yes... better late than never. I admit I'm rushing, but I've been forgetting and procrastinating from giving all these reviews for ages and I just couldn't put this off. There's so much that I could say, poignant lines that I could highlight that I love. But I guess the overall thing is the characterisation. This basic 'plot' has been written in a hundred ways, really. But in doing that, most people lose the characterisation. Suddenly Gabriella is a cheerleader or something. Every nuance here... I feel like it's HSM!Troy and HSM!Gabi, I can feel the real characters saying things. Which I applaude you for doing so perfectly.

I will show you my favourite part just because I squee-ed over it when I first read it and again when I just re-read this.

"Fear is an illogical caprice. It stems from the smallest uncertainty and mutates and reproduces itself until that one insecurity forces its way to the forefront of your consciousness. All it takes is a slightly more logical whim to make it disappear.

Troy liked Gabriella.

She liked him back.

It was fact. It was heart warming. It was logic.

Gabriella wasn’t afraid anymore."

Anyway, really loved this Kate, I wish I could say more to give justice to how much I loved it. :-)

-Dani xo
didumissmeofcourseudid chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
What a glorious finish. I loved this story from start to finish. Brava Gabi for plucking up the courage
0115 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
i love it,... ;p
tinabwms chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I was so glad to see this update! Yeah! I really liked how you ended it. Gabriella was so cute at the end.
girlpower8900 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I LOVE IT! WRITE MORE SOON! :)
ShineyStar chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
aw such an awesome ending! I love this story to bits - it's so cute and sweet and lovely and just makes you feel happy whilst reading it!

Thank you for such a good read, Kate. You're top chick!

Looking forward to the next chap of 'Falling into you' ;)

hehe,

ShineyStar x x
0115 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
please make one more chapter..please...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »