Reviews for Mind Games
Little13Silence chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
intresting ending :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Why is Dean so OOC? He's being SUCH an asshole! He'd never be so douchey.
ccase13 chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
This was an interesting story.
Sammyscougar chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
Wow, thanks for Salting and Burning my only criticism. Your epilogue has now made this trilogy PERFECT.
Yeepee the boys are back together *jumps with joy, clapping hands*. Aww, Winchester hug in the Impala Priceless... Thanx for sharing, your an awesome story teller. Beers & Cheers )
Sparkiebunny chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Lovely epilogue. :)
Sammyscougar chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
Dayum that was an Meritorious Trilogy. Thoroughly enjoyed. The tense anticipation when Sam got out of Ellen's truck and Dean out of Baby for their charged up confrontation was nail biting. Dean: " You look... You look scared of me or something, You know I wouldn't... Sam shouting: " Wouldn't what, Dean? Threaten to kill Ellen? Punch Me? Say you're DONE with me? I don't know WHAT to think about you right now! Just want to hug these guys... "Sammy I don't want you to fear me etc etc (wont write all of it out) awesome dialogue. Lmao Dean: Can you go any slower? an old Lady with a walker passed us back there, the writers on the show aren't the only ones to give Dean the great lines. Glad to see Sam wasn't left out "You make her cry...She make you cry? I felt for Ellen but hated her pushing Sam. Heart wrenching when Dean release's his emotions with tears, another hug moment. About time Sam got some help from the spirits, too much to do on his own.. A " I knew it, I knew it " moment when Rodney's true ID was revealed. Guessed it when he was talking with Dean outside Gypsy's place. Another Heart wrenching moment in the wheat fields Dean yelling "I WANT SAM! GIVE ME BACK MY BROTHER". Tissue time... The only criticism I have is the ending. I really wanted the boys driving off into the Sunset together...( Awesome writing, thanks for sharing. Off to read more of your stuff.. Beers and Cheers.. And a Big Winchester Hug to ya...
Sparkiebunny chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Awww, laaaaaaaaame! Can't believe you left us hanging like that! Haha, great final chap, though, sad to see this trilogy end.
Sparkiebunny chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Fantabulous chappie! :))
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Excellent update!
ccase13 chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Dean is just NEVER going to be ok with Sam suffering or fighting by himself.
Sparkiebunny chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Stunning chapter! Love this story! :D
Sparkiebunny chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
Fantastic update! Can't wait for more! :D
Sparkiebunny chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Excellent update! :)
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Good story. I hope you continue
cuddygirl18 chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
Awesome! I have been waiting for this chapter to come! YAYAYAYAY! I will be waiting for next one.