Reviews for Broken Vow
nXn chapter 23 . 4/16/2012
Lil cheesy, but lovely. I wouldnt mind beein her right now... See you in sequ xD
nXn chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Lil rushed donya think? Well luv it anyways
nXn chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Awwwww *hearts* kinda cute... Well if u dont count the circumstances [spelling?]
reverie-scriptor chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
Brilliant story. Beautifully portrayed... thumbs up! :D
reverie-scriptor chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
sad... :( kinda bitter sweet, but over all very good. :D
lexibby417 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
wow. i definitely felt his pain while i read this.

there are so few words, but the pain the evident.

fantastic job.
Hermiones hair chapter 23 . 2/16/2009
Truly and utterly mesmerizing, a sweet story with just the right dose of action, romance and such. This is the first time I have read and reviewed one of your stories and I must say this is spectacular, keep up the good work and hope to see more...soon, best of luck.
dapperyklutz chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
*dreamy sigh* i wish it was me Carlisle was kissing THAT passionately... *love-sick grin*
dapperyklutz chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
oh bloody hell... this is so freaking AWESOME!_ i love it!:D hahaha! i never knew Carlisle had it in him..! *wink wink*
dapperyklutz chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
aww... *tears* so good... _
dapperyklutz chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
:D wow... :D
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
lolz xD GO ALICE!_
FaceChanger chapter 23 . 1/16/2009
love your name choice of paige. i was best friends with a girl with that name. ironicly she moved to pheonix arizona
Juzu chapter 23 . 12/20/2008
That was interesting. I liked it. Good job.
Serenearts chapter 22 . 12/8/2008
I loved this fic! Even though it was sad that Esme and Leah died and that Bella was raped? But other than that I thought that the plot was orginal and very well thought out.

Another thing that had me was, that I never thought of Carlisle as a sexual being! Which is really funny since he is supposed to be really attractive! Maybe it is his angelic appearance or something! Lol!

Overall it was a great fic!