Reviews for Devil's Favor
TvdTSCKelenaCake chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Holly fuck finish! NOW! Please.
fanfic addict chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
this is getting good! but it took way too long to update. please update again soon, i really wanna see what happens next, not just at dinner with lucifer but when Sam has to stand up to the demons as the devil's official consort! virtual cookies if you update!
Aguna chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Wonderful to see the story isn't abdoned :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
Great fic so far! Am loving Sam and the Devil's interactions, really well written, please keep it up!

:D
ToxicGalaxy chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
I have a feeling this is gonna get hot ;)

Awesome!
fanfic addict chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
this is good. I really think this story has a lot of comedy potential. just a bit dissapointing though as it's a bit short considering it took so long to update. pretty please update again soon with something a bit longer x
medusa750 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Hey, glad to see you've picked this story back up! Re-read all chapters up to this one cause I honestly forgot the plot and it's just as fun to read the second time round. Looking forward to Sam's makeover.
Yami no Kaze chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Your alive ! welcome back to the living.
medusa750 chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
I just watched the series finale (Curse you Netflix! Give me a new show to love and then crush me with there only being 2 seasons of it). The Devil and Sam had such a complex and awesome relationship, I would have loved to see more of them. And this story too ;) Well done in all parts leading up to this.
lime juize chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
I have really enjoyed this story so far, and I was wondering if you were ever going to finish it.
ClassicalTorture chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
please update! im begging you! there is not nearly enough devil/sam out there!
fanfic addict chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
this is definately getting interesting! i'd like to see how it turns out. i can imagine a lot of humorous potential in this. poor sam!

please update, you haven't since may last year according to your last update date. it would be a shape to leave this just before it got good.
snow887 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
moar!
fanfic addict chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
this is getting very...interesting. me like! update a.s.a.p. please!
peyaluna chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
hell yes! now thats an outfit i would like to see on the show LOLOL i have to agree with the devil, i highly doubt sam can believable pull the 'intimidating consort'-thingy...plus im not convinced that hes THAT uninterested in the devil as he himself believes, given how acutely sammy is aware of the devils hot body (no pun intended XD) and how he didnt want him dead and all. i think our sammy might be about to - involuntarily - discover the masochist in him...*dream*

cant wait for the next chapter!