Reviews for Adelphoi
meldahlie chapter 1 . 1/2
Good. Good. Good GOOD GOOD GOOD!
Yeah, when it comes to REALLY GOOD C.S. Lewis fanfic, I am a bit mental.
So I'll say it again: GOOD!
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Nice story.
Brenna chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I loved the story it is so sweet. I am a Christian too!
Nikkster chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
NO WHITE WITCH! you did it, without the white witch mentioned! go you
lushliz chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
i absolutly loved this story. the characters were just right and you expressed edmund's feelig extremly well. usually i don't like stories written in 1st tense but his one worked really well. absolutly fantastic! well done.

liz x
Glora chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I really liked it. Acually, I guessed it was you before I looked at the author. It was really great.
ilysia chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Lovely. It shows the love between Peter and Edmund to perfection. I'd never thought about the way Edmund would feel about Peter not being able to return, only about Peter's reaction. It's a very nice piece that makes you think.

-ilysia
inevitablefame chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This story...it was amazing! I loved it!

You made it seem as though this was a continuation of Prince Caspian. The dialect was perfect, and both were very in character.

Excellent work!

Always,

luvschaylor4ever
Elfpen chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aw... That was sweet. I love the passing of the baton effect. Very nice. Brotherly love! Gotta' love it. Makes me wish I had an older brother. Once again, your writing stuns me. Very, very nice!

-Elfpen
lily.flower chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
oh, i loved that! I love both Ed and Pete, and you have them perfectly written. : )

I like how you added in those things like, "Peter stroked his chin, something he'd never been able to keep from doing once he started, regardless of whether a beard was there or not." It was perfect, and a good add to the story.

: )

I loved it!

..lily..
Siberian Christmas chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Ahh! Petraverd, you hit me square between the eyes with this one! You know that tight, achy feeling you get when you're going to cry over something too beautiful and sad for words? That's what happened to me! First line and BAM! I was near tears! And then I broke at the end.

Just like George MacDonald. Simplistic in all its glorious beauty. Hand me a handkerchief, someone; I'm going to bawl my eyes out over the joy.
Yalith's wolf chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Wonderful, absolutly breathtaking. Thanks for writing it.
Narnian chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This is amazing! I loved this! It sounds like something Peter would say too!
Lady Redemption chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Very sweet brotherly moment between Edmund and Peter. I love stories with these two. I also agree a bit with some of the thing Sandshrew mentioned, but overall, it's a wonderful story. And I love the title.
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I liked this a lot. I would have to agree with some of what Sandshrew said, though - I got a bit worried at some points, it felt like you were almost teeth-pulling to get some parts of the story out there. The good parts though (which was most of it) was very good, though. And I like the title.