Reviews for What I Don't Like About You
PrayJ chapter 55 . 9/30
Rip the ending
CHileangirl chapter 28 . 9/29
Omg I seriously hate Katara eight now! Really!? Get off your pony! I just CANNOT believe that she still resents Zuko so much after EVERYTHING he’s done for her. Took 20 lashes for her, saved her from a sure deathat the fight in Boiling Rock, saved her from rapist and killers in the same prison, and them she just hates him because he has feeling for her? Omg I know she must be confused but she’s really inmature and self centered, completly disregarding Zumos feelings. She’s continuously hurting him! Ajjjjjj just stop it Katara!
This was very bittersweet. I love it.
I love this Katara.
jacqstoned chapter 2 . 7/12
Aww! I did not expect Katara to run to Sokka after being gawked at by Zuko, but I found it very cute! For some reason, despite Katara's toughness, she's still his baby sister, and I love that! Great job fleshing out the characters' personalities and conflicts, by the way. I'm totally hooked :D
yugewinner chapter 1 . 7/4
alot was taken from Canon so it kinda hurts the review but the original parts were good
Doodlybug chapter 55 . 6/20
Beautiful. Damn Beautiful.
Although it sucks that the Zutara never came through, from what you've set up it makes sense. I wish you set up the Phoenix King thing better, maybe a flashback of Ozai quoting the prophecy.
This is the best Zutara thing I've found so far.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 55 . 6/18
Oh my god my heart - WHY?! I suppose I should start with how fantastic and wonderfully written this was. Truly, this was an epic beast of a story and I'm so thankful that you shared your work with the world. It's dynamic and full of beautiful character growth while also sticking true to most of the canon. Really a masterpiece! Okay now, OH MY GOD MY HEART. I would have understood if they just didn't get with anyone, but Aang?! UGHHH I'm DEAD. WHYYYY. My whole day is ruined, and I'll need like five more fuzzy stories to make me feel better after this. Please tell me you'll write more and FIX THIS?! AHHH MY HEART.

OK I'm done. Really though, masterful writing and absolutely spot-on characterization of each of our heroes. I will definitely read anything else you write (especially if there's a sequel that ends better than this!), and I'm so thankful for all your efforts.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 11 . 5/26
Katara is everything and Zuko is everything and this stoey is every single thing
thespeedforce4 chapter 2 . 5/7
I already read the reviews that spoiled the ending for me a while back so I never read this. I refused to... but I have exhausted all other quality five so I must settle for this story with a sad, horrible ending...
(So far so good tho tbh)
me chapter 3 . 4/10
YES I have something amazing to read! ANd I am loving it so far!
whaaa chapter 50 . 4/6
This is fantastic!
I don't usually comment stories, but I have to at this.
The story was soooooooo amazing, amazing amazing a written very good. The best part? Oh, the Boiling Rock. Awesome guys. but be honest, I hate that ending, for the whole time I excepted Zutara to be (finally) together like nothing more and it was really dissappoiting in the end.
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 55 . 3/30
This story is such a well written story, but the ending was a let down. the true pairings for this should be labeled Kataang and Maiko; not Zutara. I feel like I was just lied to and that really hurts. It left me hoping for such an awesome ending, but then you left us with this. Disappointing.
WTF NO JUST NO WHHHHHHYYYYYY!? THEY WER MEANT TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER! I’m crying
2,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »