Reviews for What I Don't Like About You
Well I'm happy I skipped to the end. I was starting to get the idea that this wasn't gonna go the way you said in the summer and well it didn't. It's kind of douche to upset a summary that way and then not do it but you know. This sucks
Z4lan chapter 55 . 4/22
Aang is an arogant,12 yo BOY,who thimks he can always rely on some magical spirit to save a life that shouldn't be saved,and I don't know how on earth can a girl like Katara CHOOSE between him and Zuko.I mean Zuko threw himself at every life-death situation to save that girl,in the end he was half dead,burnt,and she just threw herself at a boy and left the MAN she loves behind who was ready to sacrafice himself for chapter 43 you just had to spoil that this will end with Kataang and from there i had the this "feeling" that... .But i have one question...How in the name of seven hells of corelia can a boy won a girls hearth who is 2 years older than him,if Aang would have been 20 and Katara 22 that wouldn't be a problem bc the maturity but a 12 old compared to a 14 old is a huge gap in my opinion,and i know from here that i will get hateful comments for this but I DO NOT CARE:The man needs to be older or same age for a relationship to work.
GUEST chapter 1 . 4/17
This wasn't particularly bad per-say but...this really should have been in the Katara/Aang section with a slice of Zuko/Katara because that's all it was. Therefore, this fic wasn't my cup of tea. But, I'm not going to bash your fic because of it. Pairing discrepancies aside, it was pretty well written for the most part.
Auren02 chapter 54 . 2/28
Wow. What a waste of a few hours. Should've done homework instead. Thanks for nothing even if your writing is astounding.
AkikoFuwa chapter 1 . 1/13
Thank god for the comments, else I would've wasted time reading a story that would've ended just as cannon did
nathan.vuong.5 chapter 55 . 1/6
All that... for a drip of canon, oh well was nice tho
oakleaf chapter 34 . 12/14/2020
Nice story so far, but I struggle with the point, that the Gaang pretends to have never killed anyone. Even assuming the fire nation soldiers at the siege of the North are considered to be killed by the ocean spirit and not by Aang themselves, this leaves many other fights, were opponents were struck one the head, hit by rocks or fire, were pushed of buildings or even just the explosion of the fire nation ship on their way to Ba SIng Se. It doesnt make sense to have a realistic approach for Zuko in his fights who kills his opponents but for Katara and Aang to still apply the logic of the (kids) show, were all opponents are subdued.
sxriana chapter 55 . 12/4/2020
That whole story killed me and brought me back to life.
Spaghetti chapter 55 . 11/22/2020
I'm gonna cry. WHY THE SAD ENDING WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY- Heart brokened- But otherwise, great story and writing. Although it might please me more if the ending was not very sad :(
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 29 . 11/13/2020
Cheat? Zuko dude, you broke up with Mai...and not in a good way though. A letter!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2020
I’m guessing you never read the canon comics but in them Zuko and sokka fought (with swords) and Zuko wipes the floor with him. Zuko is master swordsman who was actually taught by Piandow too. I’m guessing you either didn’t know or you did this for plots sake but I just wanted you to know.
Maitha Khalifah chapter 55 . 9/12/2020
I cant believe I wasted all those hours reading 382K words for that ending.
The Root of Rs chapter 7 . 9/4/2020
Okay, the time has come for me to rate the overall story. (with all due respect. By no means I mean to offend anyone by my ratings.)

The most simple rating over five rating. I'd give this story 2.5/5 now my reasonings to douse many beings flame. Firstly and prominently, there are many grammatical errors and incorrect spellings (Iceburgs, (S)hould (B)e Icebergs. Heal/Seal S.B heel or head?/? It's S.B Its, ...) Although I have noticed these, I am very sorry because I can't remember all of it, (not saying there're too many each chapter) and can't help you with it.

Secondly, the length of every chapters aren't the same, some chapters are too long you'll find it boring but mostly hard to finish, some chapters are adequately short, this made it not consistent.

Thirdly, you'll find some parts or the whole chapter itself lacking. Some lacks imagery, or essence, or spice.

Fourthly, it's kinda confusing when you read some dialogues because it's hard to determine who said the speech. (I find it prominent on the last chapters.)

These are what made me rate it -2

Otherwisw the story is good, entertaining, sometimes moving. very inspiring and very indulging because the authors' presence can be felt in mostly all chapters. I love how this was one of (or the only or first) reason how you authors connect with each other. How you shared passion, happines or joy, and other emotions together and poured it on the story.

I LOVE HOW THIS STORY MADE YOU TO BEOME COUPLE, CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN, AND MAY YOU TOO LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER.

These are what made me rate it 3

Thank you authors for creating such a wonderful story, full of your essence and soul I might say. Thank you for bringing us a good entertainment and providing as a good story to read, Thank you for your efforts together. Thank you dear authors.
The Root of Rs chapter 54 . 9/4/2020
The ending left an unfathomable feeling within me...
The Root of Rs chapter 55 . 9/4/2020
... I got to admit I dislike how the ending was. it was a happy, sad and bitter ending at the same time. But I like it too. I almost was about to feel like crying (If only our dog isn't too noisy! So I could feel the ending more.) I can't say I dislike how this ended as a Taang and Zumai ship becauze I like those ships too. I just, am confused, I can't really fathom my expression for this spledid ending...
2,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »