Reviews for What I Don't Like About You
Yitzi chapter 55 . 2/22
“Zuko took lashes for me but you, Aang, you’re okay with me having emotions for him, so you’re the one.”

What an inspiring message to conclude your story on.
Many Graham chapter 55 . 10/20/2023
Me decepciono mucho que Katara se decidiera por Aang y no por Zuko. No me gustó el final. Fue muy triste eso.
DatGuy1st chapter 13 . 8/13/2023
Pride... something that every sapient being cherished
DatGuy1st chapter 12 . 8/13/2023
Is Zuko a teenager?
It seems he is more like a man to endure 15 slashes
Guest chapter 55 . 7/6/2023
Aaahhhh. I binge read this story and wowww. I feel so choked up at this ending. It's so good, I have loved reading this but gahhh so bitterseeet
Gingerljf175 chapter 55 . 6/28/2023
I love your style of writing and how well your wrote the characters and their interactions in this story. However, since you labeled this a zutara story and nothing else, the ending of kataang was CRUSHINGLY disappointing. im not sure why you felt the need to stick to the canon ending with Katara gling back to Aang, because it didnt make any sense tk me with how you were building their characters and relationships throughout the story. If you had intended on thus ending from the beginning then you need to properly label your story, otherwise you are setting up every reader for major dissappointment. If I had known that was how it ended, i wouldnt have read it, to be honest. I lived the rest of the story and your writing, maybe if you return to fanfiction writing y ou could edit the ending to make your k
label of zutara accurate, and perhaps have the kataang part as extra chapters as an alternate ending, because after reading such a long story looking forward to a zutara ending it was such a let down and was infuriating. I hope you take this review as constructive criticism.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
I mean I was pretty much done with this by the end of the first chapter because of the awkward prose, but having read the reviews to see that you have Kataang as the endgame pairing, I'm glad I saved myself the bother of reading nearly 400K words.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
Really clunky prose. Is English your second language?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2021
Well I'm happy I skipped to the end. I was starting to get the idea that this wasn't gonna go the way you said in the summer and well it didn't. It's kind of douche to upset a summary that way and then not do it but you know. This sucks
Z4lan chapter 55 . 4/22/2021
Aang is an arogant,12 yo BOY,who thimks he can always rely on some magical spirit to save a life that shouldn't be saved,and I don't know how on earth can a girl like Katara CHOOSE between him and Zuko.I mean Zuko threw himself at every life-death situation to save that girl,in the end he was half dead,burnt,and she just threw herself at a boy and left the MAN she loves behind who was ready to sacrafice himself for chapter 43 you just had to spoil that this will end with Kataang and from there i had the this "feeling" that... .But i have one question...How in the name of seven hells of corelia can a boy won a girls hearth who is 2 years older than him,if Aang would have been 20 and Katara 22 that wouldn't be a problem bc the maturity but a 12 old compared to a 14 old is a huge gap in my opinion,and i know from here that i will get hateful comments for this but I DO NOT CARE:The man needs to be older or same age for a relationship to work.
GUEST chapter 1 . 4/17/2021
This wasn't particularly bad per-say but...this really should have been in the Katara/Aang section with a slice of Zuko/Katara because that's all it was. Therefore, this fic wasn't my cup of tea. But, I'm not going to bash your fic because of it. Pairing discrepancies aside, it was pretty well written for the most part.
Auren02 chapter 54 . 2/28/2021
Wow. What a waste of a few hours. Should've done homework instead. Thanks for nothing even if your writing is astounding.
AkikoFuwa chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
Thank god for the comments, else I would've wasted time reading a story that would've ended just as cannon did
nathan.vuong.5 chapter 55 . 1/6/2021
All that... for a drip of canon, oh well was nice tho
oakleaf chapter 34 . 12/14/2020
Nice story so far, but I struggle with the point, that the Gaang pretends to have never killed anyone. Even assuming the fire nation soldiers at the siege of the North are considered to be killed by the ocean spirit and not by Aang themselves, this leaves many other fights, were opponents were struck one the head, hit by rocks or fire, were pushed of buildings or even just the explosion of the fire nation ship on their way to Ba SIng Se. It doesnt make sense to have a realistic approach for Zuko in his fights who kills his opponents but for Katara and Aang to still apply the logic of the (kids) show, were all opponents are subdued.
2,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »