Reviews for What I Don't Like About You
So We Sang chapter 53 . 8/21
First, I just wanted to say congratulations! And I wanted to let you two know that this is one of the best, if not the best, story I've read on this site.

I also wanted to say that"sneaked" should be "snuck"
Divergent Half-Blood Kotone chapter 11 . 8/8
I LOVE THIS TO DEATH! You guys are amazing, congrats to both of you guys, you're amazing!
Mari83 chapter 52 . 7/23
This was epic and amazing! Loved to see how Zuko and Katara grew, and just as much loved how much this was team fic, with everybody portrayed fairly and in depth.

Thanks for putting so much work into this! I would love to see an update at some point, but I understand that sometimes life and interests move on...
Nepetasprite chapter 53 . 7/14
gaaaaahh! what happened to the updates? please we all want to know what happens, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read (even if I don't ship zutara) and I must read mooorrrrrrrrreeee!
sorry if I sound like a demanding child (I am pretty childish XP) but I'm sure I'm not the only one with these thoughts
Natsirt2610 chapter 53 . 7/12
I really love this story. Pretty please, with cherries on top, could you at least finish this story?
Meghan Thalia Jackson chapter 53 . 7/2
Oh please oh please oh please update. I would really like to know what happens after. Could you please just take a couple hours out of your happy married life to finish the story? I know many people would be overjoyed. Your characterization is spot on and the last couple chapters have been works of art.
SoundScream chapter 53 . 6/22
wow, this story from 2008 until 2014 and I'm reading it in 2015. I wish you wouldn't give me clifthanger this story is addictive
The King in White chapter 43 . 5/30
If this is seriously going to end with canon pairings, I'd be quite upset.
Tortoise01Swe chapter 53 . 5/1
This story is one of the best I've ever read! And believe me I've read plenty :) But please don't give up on it. You're so close and just like this story never give up on you knees hehe ;) I'll wait patiently for the next chapter. Cause I know it will be worthwhile :) 3
vaquier2 chapter 53 . 4/27
Ah! I think this was my favourite Zukara fic so far! It is way above any other I have ever read.
First, you stick to the canon while changing what you must for this story to be a Zutara, but it always fits so well, it is incredible. To me your additions always seem to be exactly in tune to the show, you just take things a step further. All through this, I felt like this was a more realistic approach of the story and what the show would have been, if he had targeted only more mature audiences than kids. It was such a captivating story, I couldn't stop reading it once I began.
Also your characters were never never never OOC. From what I have seen so far on , this seem to be the greatest difficulty for the writers. How could they stick to a character whose thoughts are unknown to us, and that we only know through their words and actions? This is a cartoon, so writing the characters is a challenge, adding their thoughts, explaining their actions, is difficult, but you guys just pass this with flying colors! It was so great to see a grumpy, closed-off Zuko or a motherly yet childish Katara, with both weaknesses and strengh.
I loved the fact that although we readers tend to forget that the characters don't know the half of what we know about each other, because we have seen the show, and so we know more that the characters, you kept the fact in mind while writing the fic. Indeed, I had almost forgotten that the Gaang doesn't know anything about Zukko except that he is a Fire Nation prince, their ennemy and that he has a burn mark on the side of his face. They don't know the details of what happened to him. Idem for Zukko.
I loved also when you changed the order of the episodes, and wrote the puppet master episode as if it had taken place after the Boiling Rocks episodes in the show. Suddenly everything seemed to make so much more sense : why was Katara angry at Zuko (except fo having betrayed her trust back in Ba Sing Se), why she would want to pursue her mother murderer...
I loved how the relationship between Zuko and Katara grew, and their interactions with the others characters. My favourites were the brotherly bond Zuko and Sokka have built and Zukko and Toph. These two never fail to make me laugh, they are so great together as friends! Let's not forget Zukko and Iroh!
The whole thing with Sozai's Comet and how Aang will have to deal with the Fire Lord was so well built I could only say it makes sense, more than the show somehow. Because I believe that yes, the avatar has a duty to the world and should perform it, he can't afford to be selfish and refuse to kill (or even slice a melon!) because of some principles. The fate of the world is in balance! Yes all lives are sacred, but I believe Ozai forfeited the sacredness of his life the moment he was bound on destroying the world. All lives ceased to be sacred since then for him and if Aang doesn't kill him, he will be. Because Ozai won't be stop by pretty moral ideals.
All in all, I beg of you guys, please do not abandon this fic. This is by far the best Zukara I have ever read. You said so yourself, you have an idea for a sequel, so pleae please please post again one day.
moonsun18 chapter 53 . 4/3
This story is just so amazing! Please tell me you're going to finish it...hopefully soon? :)
First off, wow you two are amazing writers. You have no idea how happy it makes me to read such beautiful writing about my favorite dynamic duo. I really really hope you are able to finish the story soon! Please? :)
Slumberdore chapter 1 . 3/29
please please update this its the best zutara ive ever read! Its almost over too so why leave us hanging like this?! Youre an amazing writer and you should keep it up!
Elen-Di chapter 42 . 3/28
I've been waiting for that big reveal. Talk about dramatic! (I wish they'd shown that revelation to the gaang in the show). I'm curious to see how you alter the last episode.
Elen-Di chapter 21 . 3/28
This is pretty entertaining! I'm enjoying the Zutara development. :) Puppetmaster is definitely the creepiest episode, and you're definitely maintaining the tone!
1,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »