Reviews for Alleyway Phantoms
Psychosomatic Insomniac chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I've been getting more and more into the whole Yuffie x Zach thing lately, and you've done a beautiful job, here. I don't know much about Zach's character, but I don't feel like Yuffie was OOC at all, really. There were very minor, minorr mistakes but they didn't interfere with the plot or anything like that. So like I said, absolutely beautiful one-shot here.

So maybe I'll write one for these two, inspired by this lil story? Perhaps, perhaps..:)
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
ugh! im so pissed u dnt have more reviews! I LOVED THIS fanfic. its beautiful and heartbreaking. its writtin so well. i LOVE it. THANK YOU SO MUCH
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Omg I loved it. It's awesome that you put Zack in the Kingdom Hearts universe. I'm really sad for Yuffie because of the ending. She lost Squall AND Zack. Poor Yuffie...

Great job on the story though!
colourfuless chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh my gosh _
MyIncentive chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh nice! As few as they are, ZackxYuffie fics have always intrigued me (and in KH too! that's like double wow). For someone who isn't all that familiar with Zack, he's certainly been portrayed well here, even under such angsty circumstances. Dialogue is riveting too; it'd be hard for a reader not to feel for Yuffie.

And gosh, don't you just hate it when ffnet has to act like a pain in the butt?
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
[ please, ignore the loud fangirl scream.]

SQUE! SQUE E! so yuffie angst though rare, is not OOC. she was perfect and like i demand you write moar of her. i like how in the beginning she was all I'M NOT GOING BACK THEY'RE ALL MOURNING AND ST00F ITS FREAKING ANNOYING. DAMN IT. rawrs! so she ninjas around.

and like you made it CANONCRACK :o

AND SO MUCH DETAIL. seriously joor going to become so famous, and i'll be all I MADE HER WRITE ST00F ON FANFICTION I SWEAR and then everyone will be all pfft you're on crack take your meds. it's just so amazing. i mean, there's nothing you ever leave out its so nice, and lovely. and woah amazing. like the face of amazing.

“Hey, Princess.” A fond smile smoothed the line of his lips, and he lingered in front of her with arms crossed and head tilted. “What’re you doing out here all by your lonesome?”

Shoulders sagging, she drew her fingers through her plastered locks of hair and glowered at his feet, giving a small pout as she kicked at the ground. “I can’t stand the castle. It’s too quiet. And you’re not there,” she accused, hands clenching in their stubborn way, her eyes snapping to his face as she dissolved into childish glaring.

In response, he laughed. “I have things to do, kiddo. There’s no time for me to make house calls.”

i love that. yuffie was so yuffie. and zack was so zack. and believe it or not this fic perfect characteratizion like SQUEE.

“What about Aerith?” she protested, even though it broke her heart to say the Flower Girl’s name, to admit how deeply his love still ran.

And, as she’d expected, he winced at that name, his fingers digging slightly into her shoulders. “She’s…moved on,” he whispered, before he bared a painful smile. “And I couldn’t pick a better man to look out for her for me.” To emphasize this, he winked.

ZACK/AERITH/CLOUD HINTS FOR THE FUCKING WIN. you have no idea how much i was al -brainimplosions- when i read that. and it's like yay, i love how it hurts yuffie. and i love how he's all cloud got it covered. yo.

A hand roughly cupped her chin, and her head was swiftly jerked up, to where her lips met his in a dizzying clash of passion and utter sadness. Gasping, she reached for his rain-drenched locks and fisted them, pressing herself flush against his body once more, entangling his legs and ankles with her own as she tried to feel all of him beneath her fingertips. Her tears mixed with their lips, followed the line of their tongues, and as the rain drummed with a hollow sound against their bodies she crushed herself more against the warmth of his, trying to memorize every pulsing second that slipped away.

Too soon he untangled himself from her, breathless, eyes storming, nails sinking into her elbows with urgency. “Don’t ever think it should’ve been you,” he whispered in a harsh voice, even as his eyes remained kind and tender. “Don’t ever think any of us would want that for you.”

“What if I want it?” she hissed in return. “To be with him. With you, Zack.” Her furious expression shattered. “With you. Forever. Away from this hellish-”

His fingers touched gently against her lips, silencing her. Shuddering, she didn’t bother to suppress her tears, merely staring into his eyes as he began to distance himself from her again, began to leave.

“Why?”

Tilting his head, he retrieved his fingers from her lips and placed his hand at the back of his neck, a sad smile curving his mouth upwards. “He loved you.”

Tears flowed with further urgency down her face. “I loved him.”

Zack nodded, his eyes still sorrowful as he smiled. “I know.”

“I just…loved you more.”

SO LIKE THE DETAIL AND THE SQUFFIE AND THEN AND THEN THE KISS OF FUCKING AMAZING HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS AMAZING FROG LEGS THING OF DOOM? IT IS MOST DEFF A KISS SCENE WITH YUFFIE AND ZACK HOMFG MY FANGIRL IS DYING OF HAPPINESS. or maybe that's just the crack she's sniffling.

Because of it, every man she’d dared to love had died.

WAH POOR YUFFIE TT_TT i wanted to cry. really badly, but i didn't. i was moar like OMFG THAT SO SADLY AMAZING. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO BE THIS AMAZING. but it's not & joor still breaking records. haha xD so i'm uber happy you ended up making this yuffie/zack - it was oh too perfectly yummy. NOTHING CAN GO WRONG AFTER READING THIS. someone dies? well, that's sad. LETS GO READ YUFFIEZACK.

xD so basically. i loved this to death. i'd marry it if i could. but they might call me crazy. just maybe.

so in the end; YAYAYAYYA. OMFG -brainimplosions-

it was amazing. AND NOW I FAV! AND SPAM! YAY!

great work suki.