Reviews for Unraveled
jeffhawke chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
So moving...

Thanks, this is probably what I would have loved to see after season 4 ended.

Nicely written, also. Thanks again.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Guh. Heart-wrenching how House has gotten himself into such a crazy, twisted emotional knot. I wish he really HAD tried to open up like this. Very, very well written. I liked this line: "Hope is not something someone like him does, hope would imply caring... he hopes he's not too late."
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
yet again you outdid yourself, great job!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
fantastic fic!
KittyX1981 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
amazing fic!
Alcina21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I really enjoyed this and I would love to see that on the show. It would make sense because I think that House would have that sense of clarity especially after the scene on the bus. I loved it, loved it and it made me feel a little better about the absence of Cameron in the finale :) Great job!
Do As Eternity chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Very well written, and you did a good job writing for House. He would have a difficult time expressing himself, and I liked that you made this directly after the whole 'bus' scene at the end. I believe that if he ever would go and tell Cameron how he felt, it would've been then. The only thing I disagreed with was the last paragraph; House is terrified of change, yes, and I don't think he'd jump right into making out with Cameron after his near-death experience and Amber's death. It seems out of place, especially since her and Chase are in a relationship. I did like the last line though, because it fit well into the episode's ending.

You wrote Cameron well too. Unfortunately, it seems as though the House/Cameron pairing has gone from the show almost completely, and we're going to be seeing a lot more 13/House and especially Cuddy/House stuff in the future. Lame, yeah.

But even though those horrible writers are going to make me start liking Huddy fanfics, I'll keep reading fics like yours, and think back to the old days...

Nice job.

-Dae
samsooni7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
oh my god.. i love it!are you gonna continue this one?...i hope you 's good...
LilahKat chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is tough... Normally I like House/Cameron fan fic. However this just doesn't feel right to me following Wilson's Heart. The only people that Cameron had anything to do with in last night's episode really was Wilson (that was touching even though there were no words in the little clip) and Foreman and Chase.

When I watch this - and I know, it's because I am a non-discriminate House shipper (aka I can go Huddy, Hameron or Stacy and House) - I just feel like you're not being true to the episode. The only person that had a connection with House, other than Wilson and Amber (even though she was dead already really - yes, that line from Trek kept going through my head after House's pronouncement about the drug) was Cuddy. And it was a heavy Huddy episode in those last few scenes. (And last week was heavy on the Huddy - though in the bus scene you could see that Cameron still has feelings there).

Don't get me wrong - well written - normally I'd be with you, but it just doesn't fit for me.
reader2008 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
sque! i like it. lol.
ange chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I liked this a lot. Sad, serious - letting the vulnerable side of House out is scary but compelling and there's an optimistic note at the end which I'm hoping means chapter two. Thanks.