Reviews for Big Red and the Big Bad
St. Fyrecat chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Sweet! Are you going to continue this? It's great!
SerenadingSerendipity chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You should make a part 2 and call it Santa Claus and the tooth fairy :D

Awesome story !

They are seriously similar :)
Margot-Eve chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was so funny and so fantastic! xD
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I am reading this at work and had to fight not to bust my gut laughing! It was bloody marvelous! Please,PLEASE write more. I don't know how you managed to get both Spike and Hellboy so spot on,but you did. *bows* thank you for writing this oh great one :D
xxpixieface chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Dear author, Spike, and Hellboy:

Thank you for being amazing.
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Very well written. I hope there are more chapters to come.
Captain Zex chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Laugh out loud much? I love this story, it's super funny and you've captured both Hellboy's and Spike's personalties. I especially love the "Man after my own heart" line.

It would be a massive loss if you didn't write more on this one, even if it's only one more chapter.

-Project Zex
Green Tea fan chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Heh. This is cute in a way that I adore Spike and that if he should ever meet Hellboy this would so happen. Really liked it.
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
sounds like the beginning of a wonderful friendship - any chances youll be writing more of this kick-ass-couple?
Zath Chauvert chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Fun stuff. :) I would love to read a sequel if you felt like writing one.
snowecat chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
There needs to be more x-overs of Buffy and Hellboy. They fit really well together. I'd love to see another story or two featuring Spike and Hellboy, it'd be great! Your characterization of the two was perfect, I could see what they were doing in the story. Hope you write another one.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Woo Hellboy! Fun fact – my mom was in the orchestra that played the music for the movie. -grins happily- I need to go watch it again now . . .

Those two go together brilliantly, nice crossover!