Reviews for Stars Not of Silver, But Tin
very nicely done
WitchWolf29042 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
It Really Is Short And Sweet, Good Job
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
that was beautiful, i cried at the end
Helen chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is how it should have been from the very beginning. But that's just me...
Cygnus the Swan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was a very original idea, and was executed beautifully. My eyes are even tearing up now, too. ;u;
Espied7 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Love it. Sweet and to the point.
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Awww! this is just soooo sweet!
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
aww...I love this. Snape is my all time favourite character and I just love how he is in this! :)
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
i really liked it D even made me a tiny bit teary. great job!
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Just discovered this piece. Well done - and quite poignant. I've always felt that even though Harry did not summon him, that Severus was still there, in the shadows, still watching and protecting until the final outcome - until he could finally slip quietly through the Veil. (Although, I'll confess - in my own writings, he survies, albeit with a hard path back to life and peace.)
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Interesting.
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I'm ashamed that I haven't found this earlier.

It's actually beautiful, I don't think I have ever found another fic that I like this much.

Wow...just really...wow - genuinely speechless. I can't express how much I love this.

Amazing work! :)
Lightning Skies chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I don't think I've ever gotten this choked up about such a short fic before. That was BEAUTIFUL and it's brevity made it all the more powerful.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was a very beautiful one-shot :) I love it, good job! No one has ever written about this before!
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »