Reviews for Stars Not of Silver, But Tin
RasalasQuinn221 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Even though it's short, I feel like there's an even deeper meaning to it that's deeper than the impression it leaves you. I just have this indescribable feeling I think most people wouldn't get. You probably had a simple concept, but I just have this thing in my chest that's telling me something I don't get. People probably wouldn't understand what I'm saying. : )
W und W chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Very beautiful. You actually had me crying just after reading a few sentences. Harrys despair and fear was so clearly there. Short, but absolutely awesome.
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
love it
JM0RIARTY chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
very nicely done
WitchWolf29042 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
It Really Is Short And Sweet, Good Job
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
that was beautiful, i cried at the end
Helen chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is how it should have been from the very beginning. But that's just me...
Cygnus the Swan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was a very original idea, and was executed beautifully. My eyes are even tearing up now, too. ;u;
Espied7 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Love it. Sweet and to the point.
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Awww! this is just soooo sweet!
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
aww...I love this. Snape is my all time favourite character and I just love how he is in this! :)
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
i really liked it D even made me a tiny bit teary. great job!
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Just discovered this piece. Well done - and quite poignant. I've always felt that even though Harry did not summon him, that Severus was still there, in the shadows, still watching and protecting until the final outcome - until he could finally slip quietly through the Veil. (Although, I'll confess - in my own writings, he survies, albeit with a hard path back to life and peace.)
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Interesting.
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I'm ashamed that I haven't found this earlier.

It's actually beautiful, I don't think I have ever found another fic that I like this much.

Wow...just really...wow - genuinely speechless. I can't express how much I love this.

Amazing work! :)