Reviews for Stars Not of Silver, But Tin
Kaluki chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
That's... a wonderful portrayal of both Snape and Harry. *sniff*.
FerPotter chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Very touching, especially when Snape told Harry he hadn't hated him. *sniff*

I wonder why Harry didn't call for the others, too. In the book, there were many summoned to that moment.

Thanks for sharing! :0)
Lykii chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is absolutely lovely, and I especially adore the very end when Harry asks Snape to stay with him; it's very bittersweet, though in a good way.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Very enjoyable and touching.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
veh... neh... *sniffs, gets self back under control* JK should've written THIS, this, this, this... not that... *waves dully at DH* I liked this a lot.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Thanks for your story.
napafun chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
very well written

i really love your story XD
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This was brilliant, I really longed to read something like your fic! Loved it very much!
fannerzmacG chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I loved this! I always wanted to see Snape and Harry reconcile. Wonderfully written.
duj chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I like this better than JK's suicide cheering squad of parents and parentfigures. But I'd have liked even better for someone to acknowledge that Dumbledore's way was stupid and pointless, and only forced on Harry now because of Dumbledore's penchant for secrecy and manipulation.
Useless chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Very sweet. I was expecting Snape to be there anyway in DH, but that was another way the book let me down.

Thanks.
MJSLSBS chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aw so sad! I adored it. Broke my heart it did. I'm gad you wrote it though. Its a good twist... personally I think what JKR did was too predictable but hey.

Great job and again thanks for writing it

Immortal Aussie