Reviews for Masquerade
Stanatic8 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I loved reading this story, especially this chapter. I love the whimsical but romantic relationship that you've created here. You really do have a gift for writing. You need to continue writing this story, I can't get enough of it.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Love it
humliru chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
WOW! I love your fanfiction!

Please continue writing! I would love that!

PLEASE!
ruffly 4 ever chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
hi would you end this story? i think it's nice, romantic and so cute! i want to read what will happen! Pliss write another chapter! thanks! xoxo
LuTiMegi chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Your story is GREAT! Will You continue it? :-) LOOOOVE IT! :D I think it's the best RUFLY fanfic I've ever read! :D xoxo
gg fan chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
amazing i really hate how cece was acting of all this lily needs her and shes just acting like a bitch but really amazing continue please
sl8011 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
OMG!Do awesome, tbc or not tbc?
starwoods chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
I really like this story, is there any change you will continue! :)
kylleee chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
OMG, I love this story. I wish you would finish it, but I can see it's been nine months since you updated. Well, I would really love for you to finish, please. You capture the characters perfectly!
sarah chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! i read it from the beginning and its really catchy/cute.

i love it :)
Marlynn chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
This is so good! please keep writing, i want to know what happens next! so good!
Cortney chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
I LOVE your story so far! Keep writing! Please!
lilynrufusfanatic chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
I loved it. I love lily and rufus and can't wait for the rest of the story I hope you're going to finish it
babypumpkin chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
yes I loved it. It was good. I love this couple and was so glad when the tv show went beyond the books.
TheFabDonna chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
I still need more, a lot more.. PLEASE-