Reviews for Hallelujah
ElizaT chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
*\o/*
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Congratulations! You have been recced at the spn-littlebro community on Livejournal!
adurnaI chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
i memorized that song but mine was slightly different
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
OMG that was so Samazing.i so love this idea for Sam using his powers to get him 's going to be one of my top five Story's for more and btw the ending is just perfect.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Love the song and loved the fic! :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was great writing. I enjoyed the story very much. It would have been cool to see Sam really use his powers all out like that.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I like the idea of Sam using his powers for good. :) Great job! I love it!
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I loved your story, makes me wish this happened in the show.
An Ingenious Paradox chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Overall this was awesome!

I wish this had happened in the actual show. Ah, but then we wouldn't have the conflicts we have now I suppose.

The description you used was really great, very vivid

thanks for writing!

sandymg chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Interesting take that Sam's powers could have ripped Dean's soul out of hell and back into this body. Of course AU now but I'd hoped that it would somehow be Sam to save Dean. I don't mind Castiel but it will forever be between them that Castiel did what Sam could not.

Thanks for sharing this.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I like your version better! lol Wonderful writing!
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I really liked that. It was awesome.
Dark Satirist chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
You are officially one of my favorite authors... I love everything you have written. You are awesome at the brotherly love interaction. Maybe it's just because they haven't really had any in the fourth season, but I've found myself desperate for some. Great job.

I'm going to keep reading your stuff. I really enjoy it. Keep up the amazing work!

~SW223
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Man, I really hope this is how the 4th season goes. I'd die if Dean really... well, died. I know he's in hell and all (Kripke made that VERY clear) but I still can't help hoping that Sam will come to his rescue. :)

Great fic.

I love that song by the way. Jeff Buckley is god. ;D
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow, nice story. This would be a great opening of Season 4 yes? Kripke, are you reading? :)

Thanks for sharing your work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »