Reviews for Strange Kismet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
:3 i likey, very well written, and great plot forming... i think im in love :D
Corina chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
i noticed, maybe too late, that you call the land of fire 'hi' instead of 'ho' i wondered if anyone ever told you... that's why the kages are:
hokage- fire shadow
mizukage- water shadow
tuchikage- earth shadow
raikage- lightning shadow
kazekage- wind shadow...
i realized that this sounds maybe too pompous but being the narutard i am i had to point it out.
i guess you can use this for future reference.
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I happened to find an inconsistency in the story. It mentions that naruto learned the shadow clone technique from the scroll when he blatantly displayed it on kakashi during the bell exercise
tim lee1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I like the first chapter...Hinata is very different but already seems to like Naruto:) I will read on.
unknow99 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
it is a little short
Chewie Cookies chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Awesome! Thank you, friend!
Chewie Cookies chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Hey, are you going to update this fic? I honestly hope so. The idea behind it is pretty unique.
castrjoa001 chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
this story is awsome hope u update
Uberlemming chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Oh thank you! Thank you so damn much! It has always bothered me how team seven continued on after finding out that their client lied to them, underpayed them, endangered their lives and then expected them to help him anyway. And that they went along with it! I could understand if they were helping him out of the goodness of their hearts from the beginning but they are ninja! Their livelihood and continued survival rests on information and a client caught lying would ABSOLUTELY have to be made an example of otherwise more and more people would do so.

It is one of the baser aspects of human nature to do things you think you can get away with if the people suffering are 'them' and not 'us' and ninja are so mysterious to non chakra users you could not possibly get a group of people more 'not us' if you tried. The result of this would be losses of shinobi and credulity from clients in term which means loss of income from missions and if they start loosing people regularly on low class missions there would be no village left.

This is honestly one of only about three stories that have dealt with this issue in any meaningful way. So thank you so much for doing it!
Tae Asakura chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
awsome fanfic hope you continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is pretty interresting. too bad u gave up on it.
hobozrule chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
I fell in love in the first chapter
the last chapter made me want to jump around like a mad women
Please update this wonderful fanfic :D
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
This is pretty interesting. Im looking forward to your next update.
Chewie Cookies chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Dang, I hope to see more soon!

Keep up the good work!
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oooooh! This could be really interesting!

Gonna keep reading! Definitely adding this to my faves and alerts, either way.