Reviews for Realisation
Guest chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
People are so ridiculous. The author is writing a fanfic. There is no need to get all judgmental over a f'ing story. Grow up haters and keep your ANTI-choice opinions to yourselves. As it is the reviewers who are getting all up in arms about a FICTIONAL abortion sound like total wackadoos who need to take a break from the internet and get some fresh air!
TheKinkyCumberbabe chapter 20 . 3/31/2012
Is this supposed to be OOC? Because Sam and Dean would never do that and let it go so easily. You made it seem like it was an everyday decision. Quite disappointing.
juliet6984 chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
What the hell! No couple that loved each other would MURDER their own child. Abortion is murder. The real inocent person is the living fetus. That did nothing wrong but be ceaved. That could have had a normal life but caught short because of murders. Its not different than shooting someone but worse. THe child was innocent.
Xxloves-lossxX chapter 20 . 1/26/2010
Abortion is NEVER the anserw and the ending of this story made me feel sick. it dosent matter if it was bad timing, The story was great up untill that point and NO ONE has ever just brushed something like that off the way sam did.
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 20 . 9/19/2009
cool story
Jazmingirl chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
awe I love this story they will be great parents they love eachother so thas the important

more more
SamDeanLove chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
More..More..please hurry up..
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
I liked how this chapter turned out, cant wait to see more.
faith bonksie chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
oohh interesting

please continue soon...
Jazmingirl chapter 16 . 5/21/2009
oh my god what a story more please
Pace1818 chapter 16 . 3/12/2009
aw poor Sammy, Dean doesnt want the baby?
SamDeanLove chapter 16 . 3/12/2009
AHH! MORE! more..please hurry up! )
mlaspike chapter 16 . 3/12/2009
Aw, poor Sam. Would Dean really not want anything to do with his and Sam's child? I don't think that is even possible. And no matter what, Bobby would be there for them.

Can't wait for an update!
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 15 . 3/6/2009
i like this...
PhosphorousMonkey chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Well, you asked for reviews so here goes: I would strongly suggest a beta as your tenses are all mixed up, and your AE is weak. I admire you for trying to write Mpreg though. Good luck with the rest of the fic.