Reviews for Stronger Woman
Shiara Phoenixfire chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Hey, just had to add my two cents. Like the story and with a bit of back story for character development and definetly adding to this and making it more of her journey to becoming a stronger woman, it would be a great long story. Still waiting for you to r&r mine though...
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
this is good
Amzy chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I'd like to read more also, as terrible a topic as it is. I hope your personal story ended alright.
cjrustu chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This is certainly a strong, well-written piece of work. If you intend to continue it as a Baby-sitters Club fanfic, however, I'd personally like to see the backstory. How did Claudia and Logan wind up together, and, more importantly, how did they progress into this sort of relationship?

Writing... even fanfiction, can certainly be therapeutic. There is an "abusive relationship" story arc in the fic I'm working on, and it has heavily autobiographical undertones as well. It's challenging to tie personal experience in with a series that has such an enormous canon... but if you can pull it off, you'll likely wind up with an amazing story that has a very "real" feel to it. Best of luck. I hope to see this continue.
ashleytisdalegirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
i like it make sure to update soon!
blackflame28 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I'm sorry to hear that something happened like this to you. I hope he didn't get away with it.

Story wise, I would like to see it continue; however, I think this story needs work. I don't see Claudia and Logan getting together (may with explanation). I think would work better as a Mary Anne/ Logan story. I think some editting would work well. There are some awkward sentences.

Otherwise it's an interesting story.
nikkiloola chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I am so sorry that something like this happened to you. Its probably hard to write about it but you did a great job. Interesting pairing. Dont leave it as a one shot. Build on it.