Reviews for Three Way Calling
craxygirl54 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh how I wish this was what really happen on the show well at least the last part. Brucas was meant to be together I'm glad you did this it was amazing.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Nice. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
RACHELLLLLLLLL chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love Brucas and I love this story! It's really well done, and your ending is the ending I wished for in the season 6 finale.
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh wow, this is just amazing. I love it! I have to say, since I didn't know the pairing... I was afraid to keep reading! Great job!
BroodyCheery323 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008

i love it.

It was so good.

I loved how Brooke said yes and he was like what?

lol it was funny.

Good job.

I hope that's how it actually happens:D
Dontia chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Let's hope next season turns out like this.
itsallgleektome chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
KEEP IT GOING! chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Ah... BL love. I adore this. It's perfect, I love it. It's realistic and sweet, and awesome and I love it. Great job! I only hope it ends up like this on the show!
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I really hope this is what happens

Something inside of me believes he is calling Brooke
notlikeshedid chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh yay! That made me so happy. If that really happens then it would totally make up for leaving us on a cliffhanger like that. Great job. I really enjoyed that.

xoxo Erika
alexz chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
OMG yay! I hope this really does happen. Because I hate peyton with a passion. She's just so whiny and annoying. Great story!
kyrandiana chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
aw how sweet
Rebecka chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is absolutely incredible!

I still haven't seen the episode, downloading it right now. But I guess we didn't find out who it was in this eppie. Too bad. (My guess, is it's Peyt) But goddamnit, I really want it to be Brooke!

Lucas and Brooke are meant to be, they really are -

and the words you wrote in this fanfic made me think it through even more - and about Leyton, it's true about their pattern. It is so sad that it's probably not going to be realized by the writers and Mark. It's a shame. This episode would've been awesome with this ending though!
ME chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
omg wow ah go BRUCAS!

XD but srsly i cannot believe that they left everyone hanging last night. i CANT wait for season 6! thats just way too long! they suck!
Callie chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I am neither a Brucas or Leyton fan but I did like that Lucas broke the cycle with Peyton. I thought you ended each relationship well. But I really hope Lucas and whoever he calls does NOT get married. The boy needs to work out his issues b/f jumping into anything. Anyways, good job..I enjoyed it.