Reviews for Bhaalspawn Union
Dysari chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
I like the approach you are taking.. Definitely a different twist on the storyline, will be watching for your updates. Very interesting and entertaining..
dragomira chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
An action packed chapter - finally you are have given your reader a clue about who's moving against the bhaalspawn. It seems as if it will be very difficult for Ellesime to reclaim her throne.

The chapter was as usual very well written, keep up the good work & update soon!
anita15 chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Great to see that you have updated. The interactin between Illasera & her minions as well as Inglor & Co. is very interesting. The issues posed by the governor are also very interesting, the way you are dealing with the storyline is unusual but highly effective.

I look forward to your next chapter.
Rita Mu chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
A highly interesting fight with Illasera. Since it was Imoen who killed Illasera, then was she the one that was brought to the Pocket Plane.

It's nice to see that you're using spells that aren't found in the TOB game.

Update soon!
anita15 chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
I'm glad to see another update! Will the next chapter feature the bad poetry spouting heads?

Your build up of the story is excellent, as are the various hints you keep dropping for what's to come - I certainly look forward to seeing how Inglor deals with the backstabbing Seamon.

Are you going to follow the sequence of events in TOB? (go to grove, kill (recruit?) Illasera, go to pocket dimension, recruit Sarevok, go to Saradush etc.) Or are you going to go your own way in this as well, with Inglor encountering Bhaalspawn (such as Sendai) before their usual time, especially since the Bhaalspawn have only just started gathering in Saradush & I think that Sendai has already made an appearence with her pet illithid?

Looking forward to your next update.
dragomira chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
Adding some background info on the minor bhaalspawn was a nice touch, which fleshes out your story, this was also aided by the fact that you are providing a concrete reason for Inglor to go the ancient's grove & another reason why he'll wind up in the pocket plane.

I wonder if Queen Zaranda is part of the kill off the Bhaalspawn conspiracy & if she is in league with Sovalidass? Or is her order to kill any Bhaalspawn her minions come across merley a coincidence?

I laughed at your "unite & lead" concept that Inglor seems to be bent on following. Keep up the excellent writing.
anymous chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
please update black vengeance, it's a really good story

( i don't know if you would have checked

my review for that story since it hasnt been

updated for a long time.)
Random Shinobi chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
Interesting... I didn't start reading "Bhaalspawn Union" with any great expectations, but this is actually a pretty good fic. Inglor seems more like NE than TN, but that may be just due the circumstances. Does the Five (as a group) exist in this fic?
Rita Mu chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
Glad to see that you have updated & nicely done with Ellesime.
dragomira chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
The other psionic beings would be the gith. I am anxious to see how you deal with this since in the game the githyanki attack you for the silver sword. Perhaps Inglor either managed to work out a deal when he returned the silver sword hilt or he still has it & would offer to trade it?

No idea how to access them, although I think there were a coupkle hanging out at Watcher's Keep. *grin*

The chapter is excellently written and portrays Inglor's resourcefulness wonderfully. The vase throwing Selina was a nice touch.

*raises metaphorical glass* Here's to Zaeron's speedy recovery!
the13thdragon chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
A good story I look forward to reading more
thales85 chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Interesting story!

Could you tell what level equivalent Inglor is at this point? And as a mage/thief, does he also own the planear sphere?

Keep up the good work!
MisterSP chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
Humhm. Nice. Question: "Yssinel would use her divinations, and in her magic inhibited state, Ellesime had no way of evading her scrying." However, you stated that the amulet in question was a dead magic locket, creating a dead magic zone around the wearer. Ignoring that a dead magic zone, to my limited knowledge, is a horrific corruption of the natural state of things caused by the Time of Troubles, should the scrying not thus be hampered by the fact that magic should not work on or immediately around her, stopping it from "latching on" to her or finding her?
Bobboky chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Good chapter
anita15 chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
The Elven City is going to be in trouble - first they lose Adalon, then they attempt to assinate their own queen. I wonder how the general will be treated by his new 'subjects'?

Especially if he starts going after Bhaalspawn. Sullnesdar just might end up a smoking ruin.

Aah...thanks for clearing up that misconception. The fact that its not the woman who is a psion but rather her companion probably means that we're looking at a Sendai disguised as an elf.

I look forward to your next update.