Reviews for Beauty In The Monster
lexicon63738 chapter 21 . 7/31/2017
Whew I have so much anger for the wolves. This is fabulous though
Sara chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
Can I assume that Arwene is named after Arwen and then her mom is a huge LotR nerd?
allisonfaithjohnson chapter 21 . 5/10/2016
Please put a sequel!:) I love this story;)
K chapter 21 . 11/14/2015
HI I KNOW IT'S LATE BUT THIS STORY WAS FANTASTIC AND THE WAY THE STORY IN THE MIDDLE CHANGED WAS STUPENDOUS AND I WISH U WOULD HAVE MADE MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS ONE CUZ I WANTED TO KNOW IF SHE SHOWS HER MOM OR JACOB AND NOT THE PACK BUT KINDA PROBABLY HALF THE PACK MOST LIKELY ONLY EMILY AND KIM BUT OTHER I THINK U DID A SPECTACULAR JOB
Bathsalt chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
OMGOMG I loved this so much! You are brilliant and an amazing author! I was crying and laughing the whole story! I can't wait to start the sequel!
nagrom chapter 21 . 2/26/2015
SEQUEL!
Madison chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
Gosh! This story is amaze!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
OMG!? This fic is sad:( wth? I don't think I could forgive Paul& her mom witch much blah! Its kinda awesome that vampires would raise werewolves:-) :-) :-) :-)
wajagirlliz chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
I would love to read the sequel if you write one. I want to know more about Paul and hope he reconciles with Arwene and they raise their babies together but that is just me wishing for a happy ending. I have really enjoyed reading your story. _
wajagirlliz chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
wow that was an abrupt change. . . will keep on reading 0_0
VolvicBabe chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
I think I'd actually freak out if a guy kidnapped me at the beach. Probably tazed him at first sight. He was smothering Arwene a bit. But all in all it was great.
MelissaRM chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
Eagerly looking forward to the sequel!
:D
RitaBlack chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
OMG I don't like those kind of endings (_) I am sooo much the kind of happy ending girl when it comes to fanfictions :D I would have liked to know how Paul would figure out that he was mistaking, When, and what will happen then :s I think I'll create for myself my own ending in my mind :D because I can't be satisfied with this end (_) !
RitaBlack chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I feel like I am hardly dreaming right now (L) Wow :D !
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 21 . 1/8/2014