Reviews for Beauty In The Monster
Bathsalt chapter 21 . 2/27
OMGOMG I loved this so much! You are brilliant and an amazing author! I was crying and laughing the whole story! I can't wait to start the sequel!
nagrom chapter 21 . 2/26
SEQUEL!
Madison chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
Gosh! This story is amaze!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
OMG!? This fic is sad:( wth? I don't think I could forgive Paul& her mom witch much blah! Its kinda awesome that vampires would raise werewolves:-) :-) :-) :-)
wajagirlliz chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
I would love to read the sequel if you write one. I want to know more about Paul and hope he reconciles with Arwene and they raise their babies together but that is just me wishing for a happy ending. I have really enjoyed reading your story. _
wajagirlliz chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
wow that was an abrupt change. . . will keep on reading 0_0
VolvicBabe chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
I think I'd actually freak out if a guy kidnapped me at the beach. Probably tazed him at first sight. He was smothering Arwene a bit. But all in all it was great.
MelissaRM chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
Eagerly looking forward to the sequel!
:D
RitaBlack chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
OMG I don't like those kind of endings (_) I am sooo much the kind of happy ending girl when it comes to fanfictions :D I would have liked to know how Paul would figure out that he was mistaking, When, and what will happen then :s I think I'll create for myself my own ending in my mind :D because I can't be satisfied with this end (_) !
RitaBlack chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I feel like I am hardly dreaming right now (L) Wow :D !
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
The end made me cry.
Lapushwolfpack chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Hi! Um I read practically ALL of your fanfictions and I absolutely love them especially this one. I want you to know that I have read a massive amounts of fanfictions these past few months and I'm happy to say this one is definitely one of my favorites. The way you write definitely captures the readers attention especially mine. (I read this fanfiction in 1 day) Well anyway I hope you have a Happy New Year and thank you for writing one of the best fanfictions EVER! Paul is definitely one of my favorite characters out of all the pack you know except for Jacob
Anne Celeste chapter 21 . 12/27/2013
Ths story NEEDS a sequel! Its a gud ending bt paul hz 2 learn the truth!
natalie chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
you should make a sequel! maybe where the la push pack finally comes to their senses or just Paul and maybe a year later or something they try to get in contact with Arwene. it'd be pretty cool
Guest chapter 21 . 3/2/2013
Please update soon or do a sequel and seriously you can persuade us so much that I hate Paul... You are an absolutely brillant author