Reviews for Shades of Grey
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Wow... Is there a sequel to the story?
I really liked it.
MMShadow chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Wow, fantastic story, it really should have more reviews! I admit I was a little confused near the end. Is there a prequel to this? A sequel?

I know what you mean about impaired!Dean. I've found plenty of blind!Dean or Sam stories, but not nearly enough mute or deaf!Dean stories. Do you know of any? There's a really good-but unfinished-blind/deaf one called Heart Language. And I finally wrote one myself, but it's not very good. So would you happen to have any to recommend?
xTalonx chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Haha, I love the end note about hoping it was your husband! Funny!

On the other hand, I wonder what's up with Sam being able to see that shadowy aura around Dean. Especially with the freaky red eyes. I'd be totally weirded out. No joke.
spnMom chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
That is pretty creepy... finding out you have some kind of anger entity clinging to you... Good monster!
AquarianNightSky chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Hm... very interesting. I liked this story a lot.
Katiki chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Those shadow things were creepy-ass creatures! It made me want to swat around me in case I had any. And aside from being creeped out, I enjoyed the brotherly interaction-it's always nice to see the boys taking care of each other. (See, this is why I like for one of them to get hurt! It's so the other one can comfort him! It's not because I'm sadistic and enjoy their suffering! It's the comforting I like, not the hurting! *ahem*)

Speaking of which, if your calls for mute Dean have not yet been answered to your satisfaction, you might like to try Bellatemple's "Words Like Violence" at bellatemple.

p.s. No need to reply to this review. I see from your ANs (which are as entertaining as your stories, I crown thee Queen of the Self-Deprecating Humour) that you appreciate them even if you don't get around to answering them. And really, I'd much rather you spent the time hurting De-I mean, giving Sammy reason to comfort Dean in Lost to Madness.
Aetriel chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
I know I found this a little late, but I'm glad that I did!

I love the way you depict transitions from one mood to the next- everything flows so smoothly and naturally, but still in a very interesting, unique way.

I loved reading this; the suspense was so moving and engaging! Amazing job with this fic!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I loved how you wrote the hospital scene; Dean in the waiting room refusing help, then Sam relaxing when Dean got there. Very good:

He visibly relaxed now that Dean was with him.

This is so cool, I can picture and feel what dean means:)

Even under bandages, Dean could recognize Sam’s searching stare and it was worse bandaged than the puppy dog eyes were uncovered

I like that you allowed the brothers to be brothers first here:

Dean looked down as Sam’s hand felt across the bed until it encountered Dean’s, fingers curling through his.

Very creepy... what's going on!

Everywhere he moved they expanded and contracted around him, draped themselves over him and danced around him when he stood still.

Loving this so far:) Thanks for posting it,

Kelly
Rat chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Great story, I ignored the VS part of it, but ya, great writing!
HAP chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Yay! Thoroughly enjoyed the second time round with this fic! Such a cool and interesting idea - it reminds me of Stephen King for some reason - something feeding and manipulating townsfolk...

Great fic!
Sanderspleen chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
I nearly forgot JUST how good this story was. I'm so glad you brought it to us. You were one of the main reasons I had even begun to read the VS and I know they're missing something great without you and Gaelic there, but I'm glad to have you back doing your own thing. The end of this story, with Dean finding out about the deal that Sam made...girl you had the boys in their true form. It was an incredible scene! And the end with the "shadowy silhouette" still lingering around him, wallowing in his anger...FREAKY! Keeping the question open if they've always been there...if these shadowy creatures are a part of all of us that manifests our anger into something more volatile. You really nailed this story to our hearts. Awesome!
sairah chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
This was absolutely fantastic then...you lost me!

Im going to have to check out the Virtual Season Stories then come back to this...if your other stuff is as good as this then Im in for a treat!
PADavis chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Excellent story. Loved the image of a cat on Dean's shoulders, now if it would only grin. Nice to see a deal the other way here to get Dean's reaction. Wonderful stuff.

Phoebe
Nana56 chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Wow, I forgot there was one still with Dean at the end! Did we ever get a resolution of that? Still a great story!

Don't know if this is the place to do this, but Neonchica has a story about bling Dean - Sensory Perception. It's a grabber.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
OMGAH!...the ending! OOHH HUN i loved it!

wow hun, this was like a slice of supernatural heaven x

you are truly an unbelievable writer and so amazing!

OOH i loved it hun x

the ending- where do i start!

PURE AND UTTER WOW HUN

bloody fantastic hun x

every single bit x

thank you so much, definatley a favourate and iwill be reading again

ahah