Reviews for Harry's Bond Part 2
tkim619 chapter 6 . 3/22
i was like "uh-oh...guys, turn away, turn away..."
noylj chapter 5 . 1/11
Seems the best protection they could have is a finalized bond. All this pussy-footing is so tiring and the necessity for secrecy is so weak sounding.
noylj chapter 4 . 1/10
Emily had the diary? Hope Harry/Hermione blow the whole thing real fast so there is no need for a year of basilisk...
firebolthallow1572 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
You should be more imagination and not follow the book so much that copying someone else work and not you own. Unless you got her permission. It illegal to do, so you should re-work the story to bring it imagination out instead and right in your own words.
jpspring chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
As always, I enjoyed your writing and your story. I realize it would be a huge task to write the remaining books in this AU fashion, but hey, I can wish, right? Thanks for your stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
A thousand million pounds is a billion pounds
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
Wish you'd hurry up and post 'Harry's Bond Pt. 3'! :-P
Salunatic chapter 18 . 10/22/2013
I'm starting to get the impression that Emily's like a minature version of Hermione, but adorable as well.

Well written so far.

Salunatic chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
I feel like cheering after reading this chapter. Draco being hit was a... total surprise, but not unheard off, especially in shows, movies, real life etc. Karma will always find its way round to punish those who deserve it.

Salunatic chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Forgive me for asking this. Did Lucius put the diary in Emily's books?

Ruairi J.L chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Ach, please don't tell me you've put Luna together with Ron. She doesn't deserve such a horrible fate. Nobody does...
PSay chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is great. Harry is having a better time with his Aunt Petunia and he is getting to see Hermione often this summer. I look forward to the Weasley's picking Harry up. Thanks for writing. pms
Kalladin1989 chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Another great part to the series. I loved it
AllWasWell07 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Oh goodness this means Emily has the diary this time.
tiger27 chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
i like this story hope you continue with stories like how you have written this one