Reviews for Welcome to Ba Sing Se
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh God... Azula... ( She was very evil-minded, but I really didn't want her to end up like that.. (
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Now that's an end for Azula. Yes, the madness thing is all fine and dandy but being trapped in your own mind as nothing but a servant for the man you hoped to betray. The irony would have been too great.

Well done. Thanks for the wonderful plot bunny.
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow, dark and twisted... I LOVE IT! Poetic justice.

Personally, I think Long Feng would have been exiled (maybe even executed) by this point, the Lake Laogai facility destroyed, and the Dai Li disbanded for their treachery at the end of Season 2.

However, that's just my view on things. This was well written and very interesting.

Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Creepy Azula fic- and how could she have gotten there? Zuko wouldn't have done that even to Azula. Good story though...
Biigoh chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Much love for the fic... very much love for Joo Dee's well deserved fate.
Tellytubby101 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That's brilliant. I'd like to think no one really deserves such a level of brainwashing, but Azula... she's special that way. It's sort of a happy ending for her, in a way. Wonderful writing, loved the twist!

From Tubby. :-)
Onba chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
*In utter shock*
voodoobuddha chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That is definately a most interesting way of getting rid of Azula.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Wow, this was great! I loved the twist ending. This was pretty good.
1angelette chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh, god, that was SO CLEVER. Nuts in the best way possible.
Lulu ze Lulu chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow, Joo Dee was Azula? What a great plot! This was defiantly a very good plot and you went deep into Joo Dee/Azula's thoughts. I especially like the line "She was a powerful princess, with fists of flame and a heart of ice, and she ruled over all who were inferior." and the ending left me chilled.

I just had to favourite it as you have combined two of my favourite characters into one :D

- Lulu -
Cantare chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Never seen a concept like this before. Very original and intriguing. I was expecting just a regular psychological exploration of brainwashed tour guides. But the details about her true identity were expertly woven in. Great job.
Baka Mazoku chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
While this fic isn't canon... others have given speculation along the same line - ?g2_itemId74
Fire Legend chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Joo Dee was Azula? Dang, ya don't hear that every day. That's pretty creepy. ...poor Azula... did I just say that? Oh, nice fic by the way!
Livre.Fille chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Absolutely one of the most amazing one shots I have ever read.

Entirely creepy and disturbing, but that's what makes it perfect.

Just one thing... at the end there, is the "emissary from the Northern Water Tribe" supposed to be someone specific?