Reviews for Ardent SOLDIER
Garina chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Pur. Kinky Sephy.

Love Phi, she's hilarious. Is she just a Silver Elite member or has she joined other fanclubs as well?
Schreibertooth chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
so cute! I love how eloquent the writing style is!

XD yes, the shampoo! I wouldn't doubt he has to use a whole bottle on hair like that. I am so jealous of his effing hair.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This... is... gold! I wish I could get to walk in on pretty boinking bishies now and then.
Amarissia chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Whew, it is warm in here! Oh you need to write yaoi-ish interaction more often, 'cause that was -

Sephy-Pants: "Hot. Let's act it out."

Zack: "Yes, sir!"

SWEET. Sephy is so funny when he doesn't immediately get what he wants, I can just see the confused, perturbed expression on his face. And, as always, Phi is so my girl! She's the fangirl in us all. Only thing I would've done different is to stick around and secretly watch, but I guess she's a lady too.

Hee, you've made me and the choir very happy! And yeah, seriously, SquareEnix is practically screaming "SEPHIROTH IS GAY! GAY!" Not that I'm complaining...
CornCob chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
HA! First, I've got to say, I adore Phi. Her line of "I do love those boys" was so...real, and very funny.

It's good to see that she was rewarded for loaning out her property :)

And gotta love Seph's ridiculous "what do you mean I can't use the harness" face. He's so strange. But I suppose that's why we can't get enough of him.

Very nice story here, and very nice characterizations!