Reviews for Of Words and Assumptions
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh, thank goodness they made up in the end! But I feel sorry for both of them... Having to go through so much pain...

Great job, keep writing~
me chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
oh whee. no follow up to this?
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Don’t regret what you said, regret what you didn’t say when you had the chance. -Anonymous

However, he found himself resenting his own silence. It reminded him too much of the silence four years ago, when Fuji had come up to him and told him something that made his spirits soar but plummet at the same instant.

But Tezuka looked forward to his evening ritual in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, one night, he’ll find the right words.

Often, people will have the wrong assumptions and they’ll believe that assumption until you tell them otherwise.

But Fuji knew that there were questions too, questions like “Why can’t we try?” that he used to ask himself years ago, when Tezuka did not say a word.

Nothing special in those lines. I just found them stuck on my mind like a mantra for days.

In fact, I did cry on this. It's not the this-is-so-tragic-type nor the too dramatic type, but it is touching in a simple, decent and realistic way.

I say, you did a nice job.
iannetine chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Just SAY it Tezuka. And darn'it Fuji, LISTEN!

As for you, (iannetine being demanding) never EVER separate Tezuka and Fuji again! What you write is SO good that I internalize them with all of my heart, and I believe someday you're going to be the end of me. Tezuka and Fuji apart for four years...I can't imagine the pain...

But don't take that seriously! I love your fics of course! If you stop writing Tezuka Fuji, that's as painful for me as well. (And it's painful yeah?)

I love your "disclaimers"! It's worth the mention.
syusuke01 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Yay! anothor fic by u!

i was surprised by wat fuji said "Earn it". and i'm so anxious to see how is it gonna be earned. wonders what tezuka would do...TEZUKA WILL NOT GET CARELESS..haha!

Update soon!

Tezuka and Fuji, the perfect, perfect pair!
hakugetsu chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I'M ON FANFICTION JUST TO REVIEW YOUR WORKS.

i love this ! it's just too sweet. of course, Yumiko is always the one in the middle ;)

update soon ! even though i might not review as fast, because i have lots to do. i still love your fics though.
Thin-K chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oh... OH! XD

I LOVE it! I love them! I love you! XD

This is soo beautiful! and so angsty (at the right times, and the rigth amount) And so cute! and I love the ending! and I love Fuji who is paying Tezuka back. And I love Yumiko's reaction. And... Oh well, I can name up everything that happened in this story, and say I love it...

Well, I think you got the point! XD
broadlinedream chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY!

It's wonderful. I've not read your perfect pair stories for awhile already... and omg, it's a really good feeling to read another one again.

Hmm... I WANT A SEQUEL! Haha... Okok... I'm kidding. But a sequel would be nice. Erm... and... I think you did a wonderful job in characterising each character. They stuck to their own personality, and I'm glad about that.

Overall, your story made my heartache and leap, WHICH IS A GOOD THING! :) Hardly any stories make me do that. Well done!

-hugs and hearts-

~Matsuoka Megumi(broadlinedream)
eli chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
go, fuji! payback time.

tezuka X fuji forever.
Chibi-chan990 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
darn you and your awesomely ambiguous endings...but at least no one died, and it was implied that Fuji and Tezuka will be together again.

_ Another wonderful work as per usual, and I'll be looking forward to more great Tezufuji-ness~

cassie chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
i love the ending. not too sappy but great all the same. :)
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Well now, having read the final product I can honestlt say it looks pretty good! A very nice story with the right amount of angst wed to a really good ending. WELL DONE!
SkySurf chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Woah...I totally fell in love with this story! The title for this story is really perfect for the perfect pair! :D