Reviews for Die Trying
StarryEyedReader chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Not that I'm not enjoying this new sweet side to Cuddy (god knows house needs a reprieve) but she is a bit OOC I think.
Sychronergy chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
This is amazing! Like honestly, honestly amazing. It's almost like a real House episode/season. Plot is intricate and awesome - lovely.
OldSFfan chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Superb story!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
yep, wilson not only threatened House's life but all the lives that House would save...Wilson put Amber above thousands of others lives...that is the DEFINITION OF SELFISHNESS...what he wanted for himself was more important than ANYTHING else...something House would NEVER do.
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
i'm SO glad wilson finally came around (though almost too late). i hope there's a sequel, and that house gets back to normal. it's so weird having to read his parts now, lol. great job!
Potterworm chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
I really liked the last two lines of this chapter.
Dressageiswin chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
Once again i fell in love with your work.

Wilson pissed me off for most of the thing cuz he was being a jackass but then he got himself figured out.

i think House should have made him work for it though.

Absolutely wonderful
Ilerre chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
Your stories are all really amazing. Your medical grasp are frighteningly accurate. Are in med school or something? I really like how you keep the character really authentic. That's a lot of good fic that you wrote. And I really like how you depict the relationship between Wilson and House. Really, that's wonderful.

Do you still write? Do you take prompt?

Could you wirte a stroy with an establish reltionship bewteen Wilson and House. House is hill, nobody knows why and their relationship is discovered by the ducklings? That could be fun to read.

Or you could write an establish realtionship between Wilson and House (always them!) and Wilson cheats on House. Of course he discovers it and is really hurt, even maybe attempt suicide or something like that. Wilson wallows in guilt and remorse trying by every mean to win House back, and at the end: either they get back together or House is too hurt.

Either way, thanks for your really good fics!
Visitkarte chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
I truly enjoyed this story. It's witty and sad and funny and surprising, even a good medical mystery.

Thank you!
slashfan54 chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
This was insanely good. You torture House the perfect amount.

How about a mostly full recovery and then a close brush through no fault of House. While it will pain House, Wilson gets to suffer, by the prospect of loosing House once and for all. Wilson could question if he has the right to ask him suffer enough to live through a painful recovery.

You rock

Aqua Mage chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
Nice ending!
Lord of the Shadows chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
Woo! Yay! :D Please write a sequel, this story has been so awesome! :D I love it! And I'm so glad the boys are together! But um...the House/Wilson lover in me is feeling...the need for more House/Wilson. The sequel would contain that, yes yes? *hopeful bouncing* House's stutter could improve... It's funny, whenever I read what he says I automatically want to skim over his words to interpret them. I have to wrestle with my brain in order to get it to read the stutters. But um...yay! Go House and Wilson, yay! This story has been wonderful. :D Super grand awesome kudos! ...But more H/W! lol
Sketchydevil chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
OMG yes we need a sequel! this was fantastic in so many ways!
momsboys chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
I would love to read a sequel to this. Great job with this story.
cindylouwho38 chapter 10 . 6/25/2008