Reviews for Die Trying
chaoskir chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
OMG! Sad! Moving! GREAT!

Those chapter is so much moving. What is he doing? Why is Cuddy that dumb? Why is Wilson not there for him? Urrgh, your story is great and you are a wonderful author. Thanks a lot for sharing this fic, for the soon updates and for the long chapter. I do love that story.
momsboys chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Wow poor House. Cuddy is also wrong to be playing games with House when he is so disabled. To not want any more dates and to take him off the case without even talking to him. Just to walk away because he got drunk after his therapy appt. Why didn't Forman tell her what happened to House. She should understand how bad that would hurt House. And Wilson needs to get off his high horse he did this to House now help him. Amber was someone brief in his life but House has been there forever. he should love House way more then Amber.
BSEVER chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
""How many years are you going to blame House for Ambers choices?"

Yes. Wilson's ungratefulness is really painful.

Really hope you'll make things right eventually. And even have Wilson APOLOGIZE, dammit !

Thanks anyway ;-)
Jules chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
I really enjoy your story. Well-written and interesting.

Just a little thing: Volger is actually Vogler and didn't you say before that Cuddy took Wilson's spare key?
Gertrude2034 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Great installment! I love your insights into House's thinking and his inability to play music was heartbreaking. I'm glad Cuddy has told Wilson to his face that House's condition is his fault, hopefully it motivates him to starting building a bridge to House. But I would like to see the gentle progression of the House/Cuddy relationship continue!

I love your writing you do such a good job of building the characters and plot in a believable way.
lhoma320 chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
OMG, this was so good! Such a nice long chapter and I love the way House still isn't able to communicate. I thought him having to go to Wilson was the best. I felt so badly for him and not being able to talk just nod. It made me crazy.

The whole incident with the convenient store was so unexpected. I could see him standing there with all those people trying to get change. Thought I wondered how he would have reacted if he did take the bus. I thought maybe you'd have him getting on the bus and having a meltdown or something.

The last part with him winding up getting drunk and back in the hospital was totally unexpected. I could just read this forever. Very nicely done. I love this story! :D
Annie chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
This is an excellent story and you are a great author. I love that House was "chipper despite his newfound disability" and admire his inventiveness in finding ways to communicate with his team.

I hope Cuddy finds out about the events of the night before that caused House to get so drunk.

With all that's happened to him, House has a right to be really upset and very angry at Wilson. I look forward to a H/W reconciliation but hope that it won't occur until its clear that Wilson knows just how badly he has treated House. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Lord of the Shadows chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
w00t, this is awesome! Umm...not to insult the other aphasia story...but I much prefer this one. :) This is very well-written! And...I can't wait for H/W! I...hate chicks, tee hee. :) Some jealousy issues there, but I digress. House and Wilson forever! I can't wait 'til the slash. They really do need each other, and well...I'm kinda glad that House sort of...estranged Cuddy with his drinking. I'm so mean. But it's gotta be H & W and not Huddy. :p Can't wait for an update, kudos to you! :D
momsboys chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Poor House. I hope Cuddy talks to Forman and trys to understnd what happened the night before. She should be more understanding about what he is going through. Hurry with more I can't wait.
chaoskir chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Oh what a great and moving written story. I like it so much, I can't describe. And I do understand House. Thanks a lot for sharing. You are a wonderful author.
Josu chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
That was so good. But how much more can poor House take?
Alex chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
I really wish this one wouldn't end up a House/Wilson! Cuddy here seems a so much better, healthier and saner choicer for him here.

And I wish we'd get not just the pining and guilt for Wilson but also the anger AT him! Because, unlike some other stories out there, House has suffered serious impairments from Wilson's little "hey, risk your life and brain and livelyhood for the minuscle chance that you might remember what Amber has - no matter that this still doesn't mean it could also be cured"-request - and since you did such a good job to describe the loss of quality of life House has suffered now on top of the already existing factors and his problems I have a very hard time to see him NOT being also damn angry and resentful towards Wilson! Not to mention hurt since Wilson made it abundantly clear that House's life counts less than even even a small chance to save his epic eternal love of 3 freaking months...
thevigilante15 chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Beautiful chapter!
BSEVER chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
This is to me one of the best post-ep fics out there. It's totally in character, not caricatural nor cheezy. It's moving and sad, but enthralling.

Thanks.
inu-youkai 911 chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
I should really be studying for my exams, but I love this story so much I had to take a break to read it. Thanks so much for updating, and I look forward to the next chapter! Please make it soon 3 This is fantastic, and everything is just wonderfully put together. House's communication techniques, the gum at the store, everything! Thanks again.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »