Reviews for Die Trying
scrapture chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
I'm normally a slash fan but your House and Cuddy were HOT together. She's one of only two women I could see him with. Their relationship has always seemed like a long slow seduction. You captured it well.
Angelfirenze chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Okay, to be honest, your description of that sex scene was revolting. It was...simply crude. I'm positive you can do better than that, but I still look forward to the next chapter. Really, what you described seemed like what's going on for the Dexter crossover, regarding Red's motivations or lack thereof and reads accordingly. It didn't belong in this story, it belonged in that one, describing what's going on at the moment between House and a very, very regretful Dexter.
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
This was so much better than the previous chapters, I can't even tell you. All I can think is FUCK YOU, WILSON. FUCK YOU. Asshole. But anyway, even the grammatical errors were far less noticeable, though please work on them. They're annoying and take away from the story.
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
This chapter was painful because I know exactly what House is going through, having to deal with epilepsy throughout my life - particularly absence seizures - but I could also acutely feel Cuddy's pain because she doesn't know everything that's going on anymore than he does.

That said, there are still errors to be addressed, such as your improper usage of medical terms that takes away from the seriousness with which they're implemented. The feelings, though, are very clear.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Right. I actually don't think it's all that bad. The characterization is very well done, but there's something off about the flow of the story. And that part is beside the grammatical errors that keep slapping me in the face. If it were better constructed, prose-wise, it'd probably be absolutely excellent. It's the shoddy construction that's causing the foundation provided by the characterization to crack. And those mile-wide paragraph breaks need to be narrowed drastically. That's also distracting, come to think of it.
aricin chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Thank you! I really love this story so far! It's excellent! I would love if it stayed Huddy, but H/W is good too. Also, it was cool the way you got House back at work - loved the Forman!bikehorn
aricin chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Thank you! I really love this story so far! It's excellent! I would love if it stayed Huddy, but I guess H/W is good too. Also, it was cool the way you got House back at work - loved the Forman!bikehorn
chaoskir chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
I do love that chapter. I mean I'm absolutly a H/Wshipper but that chapter was so much great. So emphatetically written and fantastic, brilliant and uurrgh. Thanks a lot for sharing. I loved and enjoyed it.
BSEVER chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Great story so far.

Yes, Wilson is being a fool right now. He'll come to his senses, hopefully ;-)

Fool With Many Names chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Aha this chapter was fantastic! I can completely see him coming up with those methods of communication, and his smiling at dinner scene was adorable. Everything's just marvelous!
slashfan54 chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
This so good I'm a slashfan usualy. This the best house Cuddy ever.

Wilson dosn't deserve House, but Cuddy does.

This good. Thanks

Nyaar chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Absolutely love!

I'm the bike horn - because I'm dull." - Aw God XD this had me laughing for a while :3

It's been really... nice? cute? wonderful! to see House interacting with his team like that _

And Cuddy. Lots of love to Cuddy, who I admire :D Not only she took care of him, she got to ride him xD That's wonderful enough itself XDD

Aw I hope I'll learn more English phonetics soon xD I've a hard time reading his board XD

And Kutner getting to pick donuts made me happy. _

*hugs and encourages good job* _
thevigilante15 chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Excellent Huddy! Loved the cahpter and the whole arts and crafts! Whistles are perfect for House!
Gertrude2034 chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
I really like how "silent House" gets us to understand so much more about him and the people around him. Sometimes the very forcefulness of his personality in a story dominates and doesn't let other people come through. Fabulous idea about how he would communicate - kudos to your own genius for thinking that up!
Mindy chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
OMG you sis not just leave it right there!

Possible Huddy right, right!

Wilson and House better have a good make-up!

Some much building Here!