Reviews for Never in a Dream
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh yeah, that was fun, f*****g fantastic! Shower sex with Booth? Hell yeah! How did you hear about my dream? Loved it:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Daisy60 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
you actually did quite well. very much OC. Daisy60
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i love it and think this is how it would probbobly go between them

and hey they are cannon with the season 6 finale
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
great job!
ruebella-b chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
So, the not-so-great news is that I found this a little ridiculous and out of character.

BUT!

The good news is, I think you tackled the first-time-first-person-from-a-man's-perspective very very well. Its so 'hard' for us girls to conceptualize the wonders of the male body from a personal sense - sorry for the pun.

I enjoyed this - it was well done and sexy, very funny and I think you captured Booth's angst pretty good too.

Also: Thanks for the A/N :)
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
OMG, that was HOT!
smackedfan454 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
loved it! it was extremely hot and sexy!
RebeccaInley chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Holy fuck that was amazing. Um, yeah, wow. And that's a yes to first person!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
that was good
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
wow totally hot.
Ayalim chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oops, my apologies... I didn't notice that on this one, you HAD already added the safe-sex speech. And, of course, another beautiful story. Thank you!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
So hot and hilarious. Excellent work!
unequivocal chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Amazing. Hilarious, and hot at the same time! It's nice to get inside Booth's head; you do a great job of it.

Thanks for sharing!
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Fun? Definitely!

I have to admit that the first person felt clumsy at first, but once the conversation started it was totally fine. And I went back to the top again and read it, and I had no problem with it at all. So maybe it's also difficult to get into reading first person.

I loved it! Thank you!