Reviews for A Moment Of Inertia
Fic Reviewer Phd chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
One-shot? That's a shame... you've really got a potential fic start here.
Limaccia chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I like your story because you actually have Cam there (again) at House's bedside worrying about him. Your characterization is way more consistent with the show than what they actually chose to do. It ticked me off that for the end of Season 4 all of a sudden Cam's nowhere around and now Cuddy's sitting there. What's up with that? Stupid David Shore!
rajen48 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Loved it (:

I definitely want this to really have happened on the show that time. Very possible.

The last line? Perfect. It does look like Cameron's unable to move on in the show despite her 'I don't miss you' answer to House. Like Chase said 'Let him go' ..but she cant. There's been these few subtle hints in the show that she can't move on from House, she obviously can't (:
Bichin Cane chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
So possible... you should had helped the writers with the season finale.

It really frustrates me that Cameron did not have a decent scene like this in your fic.

Well done.
TheAlternative chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I love the concept, and you did well to characterize House as an ass. As for Cameron, I can't complain. There's really not alot of her. My main beef is the 'waste of space... clueless... real doctors' comment. House, usually, insults people

s behaviors, even though he goes over figuritive hill and dale to do it (i.e. 'That really is pathetic, rather than 'You really are pathetic'). He doesn't generally speak about the actual person in such harsh terms unless he (a) Is dealing with someone he sees as irrelevent, (b) Actually means it (i.e. Tritter, Vogler, any other villain you care to name).

Cameron is not irrelevent, if only because of her connections in the E.R., and she is certainly not a waste of space. House doesn't suffer fools. If she didn't know what she was doing, she wouldn't be there, and he knows it.

Therefore, he goes with his default strategy: Tell the truth, preferably in the most mean-hearted way possible. Following that strategy, he cannot reasonbly be expected to call Cameron a 'waste of space', or imply that she is not a 'real doctor'. Clueless, definately. But not incompetant.

Anyway, that's my only big problem. I would've liked to see more detail, but otherwise it was great.

Nice One,