Reviews for Handbags and Handcuffs
Bollyknickers92 chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
wow!

bit smutty! haha

just read all chapters and loved them!

loved the last sentence too- typical gene!

ahaha :D

unsure about him calling her 'baby' etc though- not very gene like...

but yeah i really enjoyed it :) xx
dciphoenix chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
WHOA! im not sure raunchy would cover it...:$ xx
Jazzola chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Wow... what a fic :) Great plot there! Loved it :) Man, I am getting into this stuff XD

Great fic!

Jazzola :)
Calabash chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Absolutely wonderful. A lovely journey through Gene heaven..m ! I love the last line, too ! lol. Also love the fact that Gene wasn't really handcuffed...
ivagarfitt chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
I wrote this review same day when this chapter was published and now when I got back to "treat my self" *wink* with this hot hot hot wonderful story I noticed that is not there...:(

Skywise, chapters like this should have a warning sign saying "Hope you have some ice", "Start the air con", or "Need your partner close and ready"!

You got me blown away...very very very sexy, lusty, erotic, naughty...but bundled with all the little cuddles, looks of admiration, embraces, gentle words, whispers...creates one incredible love story. Totally ADORE IT!

Can't wait for the new one...there must be new one, you cannot stop now :D please *blink* *blink*
Lucida Bright chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Phew (fans self). Naughty, naughty... Excellent smut. Very imaginable.

The only thing that jarred was the use of 'Baby' (one of my pet hates - any man who said that to me would be thrown out of a window) and similar honey, babe terms. (shudder).
PhantomSpannah chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
nice one - love it! such great chemistry when you're writing! Keep it up - it's great!

Only complaint - I'm not sure either one of those two would use the word "babe" or "honey" when describing each other - it just doesn't gel with the rest of their characters.

Other than that - brillo! Write more!
Siggy chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Yummy - excellently written filth - but totally in character filth :-)
heighho chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
gracious me, don't think these two need to go on any courses!

wow, very rude and also funny! a killer combination... I look forward to your next fic!
gally1 chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Brilliant!

"And you still need to go on that course you know!" Classic line.

Loved it.
Gem6 chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Flipping heck, once again you've shocked me Skywise!

Bloody excellent chapter once again, sad to see you've finished but hope to see more from you soon!

Gem x
GrabAllTheyCan chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Holy crap! What a way to end this. That's one of the best smut scenes i've read in a while. There were a few typo's but who cares? This was perfect. I'm a bit upset it's finished, but the last line cracked me up.

Hope to see some more of your writing on here soon.
clownish chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
dirty dirty girl...how long can they keep this up?
louella chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Blinkin' 'eck. Am feeling a bit breathless now. Naughty Gene and Alex. And Gene's trick with the cuffs was very in character - brilliant.
PhantomSpannah chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
GOSHWOW! Brilliant skywise! Had me on the edge of me seat, mouth hanging wildly open! Brilliant stuff! Keep it up! Never knew you were quite so smutty! Or imaginative... :P