Reviews for Heart in a Blender
eris8656 chapter 1 . 4/1
I love a soft hearted Lucius :-)
ooooh wow
this is just... wow
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/3
Can I just say that this was utterly divine? The idea of the "secret mission" and all the mishaps that follow are genuinely entertaining and cute. And I would never have expected it to be preplanned to protect Draco. Brilliant!
Wonderful plots within plots, and much more romantic than most slash.
eftela chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Severus was DELIGHTFUL! I absolutely love how you portray him in this story. And also Lucius. I never thought I would find myself smiling when he talks. And Harry and Draco. So cute. And the sex is not awkward at all. It's kind of sweet, actually. You did a great job with this story. Love it. Keep it up.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Okay, definitely love. Love love love love love. I giggled so much at how the blender made perfect potions.
Taeh chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Snape eating POPCORN! while watch them lay on the bed? and where are the spying camera's?
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Lol! Loving the Snape/Lucius interaction :D
Carling chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I recovered and finished this. Oh my goodness Draco can't do anything right, luckily for him. The Polyjuice mixup was hilarious! Is he Granger's long lost cousin by any chance? Loved Snape's evil plan! Please let there be a sequel somewhere!
Carling chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is an unusual review for me in that I'm stuck on the first few paragraphs, laughing so hard I can't continue yet. It just strikes a ticklish spot in my sense of humor to read of Harry using a muggle blender to mix a potion. Someone come here and pick me up off the floor so I can continue reading. Oh...Petunia will just burst an artery if she finds out!
Saphiretigger chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
mmmmm yummy and deveus
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Hahaha, ducking Snape.
Sujuaddict777 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Woah! Definitely a crackfic, the "crackiest" fic evah!
You're impossible!
WolfandWhitlock chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Omgosh. Loved it!
Saraid chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh, my GAWD! I really need a sequel to this one! Will you ever write one, pretty please? :) Lots of love xx