Reviews for Dante Vs Leon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
yay
TheThuleSociety chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I found this and the second FanFic you wrote one day I sat down and read both of them. I couldn't keep a strait face I laughed so hard! Good job, dude. I give it two thumbs up, five stars and the best FanFic ever award. (an award I came up with for the fun of it) Plus, you win high charity. (from halo) I'd offer you the mall from the first Dead Rising, but, I own it. Notice: parking at the mall from Dead Rising 1 will cost you fifty million dollars. (lol monopoly reference) I congratulate you.
gillykat chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
it was very funny,especially in the end.i mean,dante zombie hunting?he'd kill them in no time.
KillRockNRoll14 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
LMFAO! this is so funneh!
Yue.40 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hahaha funny x3 man is ashley really that annoting? may not get re 4 after all. though im still geting dmc
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard! Nicely done. Both Dante and Leon are my favorite Capcom characters. Man, how I wish Capcom would bring them back! Anyways, the jokes they cracked out were highly amusing.
Clairavance chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Hah! I am number 31! WHOOT! :p

I never read this one because I didn't know who the hell Leon was until my friend mentioned him a little while ago and gave me brief info on him.

Anyway, onto the review!

Auw! I wanted to try guess which one you were Eric, but you gave it away with your potty mouth comment in the note :/ This was really, really, reallyreallyreallyreally good. I was in stitches throughout, I mean...gah! I LOVE Dante's witty comebacks! :D
Vampuric Spider chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
LOL! Do one with the villains! Please!
KuroAngelique chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Effing hilarious. And it gets better towards the end XD
Death himself chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
DUDE this is hilarious!
youkoxkuronue chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
that was really funnie, you know alot about both games i see, im so envious. i love those two characters. i hope you make another fic with leon & dante, i'll surely read it :).
RIOSHO chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
lolz dat waz funny man but u don't see a lot of good DMC/RE crossovers so if joo made a good one dat would be awesome! _
Silverinumiko chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
That was funny as hell!

I laughed with my couisn the whole time
C to the 3rd Power chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I LOVE THIS CRAP!
BxLxUxExRxOxSxE chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I dont think Fiona and Ashley are the same

Fiona can acutely defend herself while Ashley screams for Leon's help 24/7

but i liked the story

funny!

And Capcom friends isnt on youtube

some bitch reported Maggie for false copyrighting

srry for bad spelling