Reviews for Grave Consequences
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Good story :-)
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Okay, so I just read this fic, and I LOVED it! I love a determined Sam, willing to do whatever it takes to save his brother, and I loved all the little glimpses into previous conversations he'd had with Dean, like the Superman one that totally cracked me up.

Very suspenseful, great thinking on the hole in the casket to give Dean air, well-written and great characterization. I can't wait to see the longer fic you're teasing us with. Will it be in this same timeline, after Sam's surgery? I'd like to see how that goes.

I'm favoriting this! And I've offically now blown through everything you've written, so you're going to have to write more really quickly. ;) I'm adding you to my fave authors, too!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Just had time to squeeze another one in before my lunch ended, and I'm glad I did because I loved this. Once again you had them completely in character and the banter was making me smile. Then I think my heart stopped right along with Sam's, when Dean was buried, and I swear it didn't start again till Dean took a breath! You wrote every small detail so well that I was right there with Sam as he dug, literally anxiously willing him on..

Loved the little scene in the hospital, and couldn't help but grin at poor Sam being so worried about his brother that he faceplanted right in the parking lot! I also like how adamanent he was about Dean not blaming himself for Sam's knee being damaged again, and Dean's quiet thanks that covered everything. One of the things I love so much about the boys is how much they can say with a look, a gesture or a single word..

I had so many favourite lines (again) but I had to settle for just two or I would have run out of space.. This was one of them, just because it was so true for Dean:

Dean nodded. “Okay. But if I’m good, why am I still here?”

Sam’s eyes widened. “You were buried alive, Dean. And you stopped breathing. The docs wanna keep an eye on you. They checked you in for observation.”

Dean waved his hand dismissively. “Well, they can observe me walking down the hall to the front doors. Get me some clothes so we can get out of here.”

And this was the other, because again it was just so Dean and made me laugh out loud:

“Dean – there’s a lot of water in there.”

Dean stopped digging and turned to glare at his brother, his face red from exertion despite the chill in the air, his breath clouding with each tired exhale. He scrubbed a hand through his hair, sending water droplets flying. “Your Stanford education help you figure that out?”

Another fantastic job - really enjoyed it :)
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Whoot! Another great read. Nicely done.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hey Sugar.

thought I'd try somemore of your back catalogue and found this little gem. Nicely angsty and enjoyed very muddy Dean. Seeing as you meanly wouldn't let me give him cpr last time can i hose the mud off him in this one? thanks for sharing

Bev xx
Rachelly chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Great little one shot! I just love the way you write the brothers! You have their voices down, the snark of Dean, the sincerety of Sam! I love how Sammy takes no crap from Dean! Loved the sacrifice of Sam here...selfless...to his own detriment to save his big bro. YOu paint Sam as a very strong character and yet treat us with limpness along the way, too! I love it! Love that Dean's more than willing to postpone hunting to let his little bro heal and love his total focus on Sam's wellbeing. Awesome! Thanks for sharing your creative genius with us!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Good job! Very well written.
luvjase chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Omg. I can't believe I didn't tell you how much I loved this. Great, great story. Had me real scared there for Dean. Good thing it was a one shot and not one of the cliffies that you excel at. A new story in the works, huh? Can't wait. Til then take care!

Diane
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
great story. you really got the suspense of the situation down. i could almost feel the frantic pace to get Dean out. also, good interaction between the brother's.
HAP chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Ahh. I love the way you do whumpage. Great idea and I'm so happy to read you have another fic up your sleeve!
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Awesome fic! though i was kind of disappointed when i got to the finis part, i was thinking, great, another fic from you! but you said you have a new one in the making so i'll be happy!
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Lovely h/c, enjoyed it :-) Thank you!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Fantastic! I tried to leave a review earlier but the ba*stard website was being a...well...ba*stard!

Glad I got to leave one 2night.

Great work as always. To be expected from you, of course.

Well done my love!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This was a great addition to your last multi-chapter. I want to see what happens next! Is the next fic going to carry on from here?

It's really nice to see Sam's feelings on Dean sometimes, because we hear a lot about how Dean is protective of Sam. I like what you did with this, having Sam reciprocate those feelings and appreciating what Dean does for him. Everything Sam was thinking put both the brothers in a good light while also keeping their flaws in mind, which made it more real.

I hope you post your next one soon!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I did enjoy this, great to see you writing again, because I was just about to come after you. Now I get to dance around and shout in joy instead. Can't wait for your multi-chapter fic to be posted.

I loved how the brothers once again always think about the other first. Dean waking up in the hospital bed and worrying more about Sam being in the wheel chair and Sam not caring about his knee, just about saving Dean. Thanks for writing and posting this. Hugs, Vonnie
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »