Reviews for Grave Consequences
catchme21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oo...I did enjoy Bridging so hearing you say this is to gear up for the next multi-chapter...w00t w00t! :) Haha...

Awesome little fic, I think this is the first one I've read where one of them was buried alive during grave desecration. :)
calcium77 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That was an awesome treat! Loved the story!

And you are writing another one :-) Even more good news!

Thanks

kat
bally2cute chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
There was some literal limp Sam, some protective Dean, some determined Sam...all around a wonderful tale. Those two would eat damn glass for each other, but that is what's so admirable and appealing about them. Is the next fic associated with this one...? Whatever it is, I'll be looking forward to reading it!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Great fic! Love Hurt!Dean
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That was very, very satisfying. Neat situation; every time I thought I knew where you were going with it, you avoided the cliche and did something else. I liked Sam's memories of Dean while he's digging out, which nicely amped up the tension. But most of all I love the end, with Dean quickly snapping from patient to worried family member, and their getting Hallmark-y totally in character. I especially love Dean's total lack of hesitation in dropping hunting indefinitely if Sam needs it to get better. Lovely job!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This was perfect. A nice long story with just enough angst to really make it a fave. I'm so looking forward to your next multi chap. Thanks for the awesome read to make what was a lousy day dealing with the infamous RL work out alright after all.
friendly chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
nice job.. can't wait for your next fic..
htrinity chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
After the day I had today, you can't imagine how happy I was to see that you had a new story posted. I REALLY can't wait for your multi-chappie fic! Thanks for the pick me up!

Kris
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I loved this, great continuation from the last story and looks like an awesome precursor for the next.

Beautiful job whumping both boys, a trait that I find highly admirable in an author.

Loved the imagery in every scene, I could picture it all so clearly, could almost feel the rain and misery.

I'll be impatiently awaiting the next story. And I'm willing to trade Dallas con info for sneak peeks.

Cookies for you and your awesomeness!
supernaural fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
i loved this story it was greay

i would love you to a story around sam getting his leg fixed
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I loved it. A perfect mixture of everything. Hurt!Dean, Hurt!Sam, Angsty!Dean, Angsty!Sam and more all rolled into one. Just perfect.

Fantastic job, Sculls.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Loved it, great stuff, connected to Bridge, I'm in the grove, both boys get whumped, cool, Dean'll get a job or somethin' while Sam recovers which could be fun running around in the back of my head, and then I read finis. ARGH - now I'm hating it, but just a teensy bit. Very eager for your next multi-chap.

Phoebe
Harrigan chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Squeeing here! For an appetizer, this is full of things that take me to my happy place - a bit of a casefic, danger, action, brotherly banter, and injuries that have repurcussions. Worry, and making choices that they know are going to be painful, but they do it anyway.

I have to mention that I sometimes find some writers pile on the guilt and blame a little too thick, when the other brother is hurt, but this was just right!

I'm so excited that you've got a multi-chapter continuation on the horizon! (You'll have to tell me what some of the triggers are that take you to *your* happy place, so I can try to slip one into my as-yet-unposted WIP too. I feel like I owe you something, for making me so happy.)
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
great story...loved it...looking forward to the next one!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hurt!Dean & angsty!Sam. Hurt!Sam & angsty!Dean. What more could a girl want?

Well done.